NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny280zxturbo
  • 7,491 comments
  • 414,236 views
Just a quick question for you danny are you still going to be posting my times or do I have to create a new leaderboard or post somewhere else??? And yes this is serious

Ill post your times tomorrow!
 
IMG_20130730_223559.jpg


I'm gonna try to figure out undergrounds secret to this car
 
Yea i will, thanks for telling me it was just my 1st tune posted since i didn't see a time for it lol. Now I see, what it can do. So I'll tune it

Good luck on the s13 mate, its a cool little car 👍, and it runs very nice against the 89 vr4 and the awd beetle.
 
Austuner
Good luck on the s13 mate, its a cool little car 👍, and it runs very nice against the 89 vr4 and the awd beetle.
Lol
 
Austuner
Good luck on the s13 mate, its a cool little car 👍, and it runs very nice against the 89 vr4 and the awd beetle.

thanks bro, tomorrow it should be good to go, I'll post when I'm done.
 
Improved the flip giving it a tweak and no front bumper on her now.
1375240837527_zps4f15f060.jpg
 
Lol the struggles :)

Nice work Fawxe, if you launch in 1st with that viper you will hit the 8.9s!👍

You need to adjust 2nd and 3rd so it wont bog and is a 123 quit shift!
 
Nickrows
Nice 👍

This and the Z06 are on the list of cars for me to mess with today.

Yea I'm pretty sure it'll get faster than what I got
 
Danny hates me.

Don't be talking about danny hating anyone because i know me and danny are in bad terms right now but we do not hate eachother we just do not agree on ALL things and one of those things came up so we parted ways thats all. But don't say he hates you because i have seen real hate and that is not even close.
 
Very nice times v123, honestly didn't see it coming with that STi what a difference NO front bumper does and that Lancer really impressed me, I'll see if I have one.
 
c-losk
Very nice times v123, honestly didn't see it coming with that STi what a difference NO front bumper does and that Lancer really impressed me, I'll see if I have one.

It does, it was fun and easy to do, how about this for you.
1375251344782_zps832fd014.jpg
 
20130731_100642_zps2bc3dcfa.jpg

Had the urge to tune one this morning for some reason...
 
Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 - 12:114 (pic taken on my older Nokia 5800 ExpressMusic srry for worse pic quality)






Tried for few hours on this one. This is the best i can do so far. Not sure if this is a gd time or not for this car. I hope some other top tuners have a go at this i'd like to see if they can do better and i'd like to know where the limit for this car is.
 
Last edited:
That ain't bad wraith, old leader board ran by MadMax mine ran 12.194 and that was before I knew how to tune not that I know now but the transmission was not even fliped just arrange the gears and the final, lol. I'll try it later.
 
20130731_132104_zps47b2cd4f.jpg


Not the best but hey it will do.
 
Hyperspeed
Not bad j.

Thank my homie:) it could be better just not patient enough lol. Here is another time not great either but it puts me in second for now.

20130731_144825_zpsee6ff490.jpg
 
Supafly_001
That looks sooo Trippy:dunce:

Lol i know i was like wtf is wrong with me all shaky lmao.

Its 10.225 if it is unreadable. Its .018 from the record.

Haha i just made it a little bit faster with a better picture lol.

20130731_151048_zpsc5000c3c.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back