NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny280zxturbo
  • 7,491 comments
  • 414,261 views
Wingless supra! I ran my accord with a bit more weight but I got mad and can't tune when Im mad! I ran to 60 3.745 but I bounce my 4th! this car can hit the 11.879 with more time and patience!
picture.php


picture.php


picture.php


picture.php


Nice times guys!
 

Wraith your name is jamieah? Not to be random but I see that name on your photobucket link lol
 
Danny280zxturbo
Times updated!👍

If your time is not updated yet, please wait till next month!👍:):sly:

By the way it already is next month here lol.
Edit: you missed my FT86 II.
 
Danny280zxturbo
Times updated!👍

If your time is not updated yet, please wait till next month!👍:):sly:

Missed all my wingless times
 
Danny280zxturbo
New HIBOOST TIMES! I was missing 2hp on the nissan!

Ill post them later bro, I know I miss them!

And my Escudo.
 

What's was your time my phone wont let me see it
 
Supafly_001
Thanks man I expecting this car to be harder to tune but it was only like 15 minutes:):sly::dopey:

There's a time of 10.245 on gt5dragracing.com by woodington idk how he got that time
 
Supafly_001
older update maybe?

Nope 2.08 last update that messed with times...and I looked at 2.04 times and it ran the same
 
Danny280zxturbo
Tomorrow Ill do that! My pc is off and thanks for your patience guys! Good night!

No problem man goodnight
 
Brought this today, and broke it in too, put a first tune on and got this.
1375339158642_zps4e5fdc4a.jpg
 
Back