New Tracks to drift

• Thread starter al_vw
  • 14 comments
South Africa
South Africa
hi guys new here to the forums
and just got gt6 today.
wanted to know which of the new tracks that were added are nice to drift on and have a smooth flow?
thanks
Al

Willow Springs definitely seems like the most fun place for drifting. The open lot area is a nice place for practicing.

I haven't tried it yet, but the GT Arena go kart track actually looks like it could be fun for tight cornering drifts.

Streets of Willow is crazy, Silverstone national BDC section and Stowe are nice flat tracks to learn on.

Also discovered the 'low' section of the full matterhorn circuit, it's super technical, been fine tuning my FC and sharpening up my dynamic drifting there!

- Silverstone
- Willow Springs
- Ascari
- Apricot Hill (will test tomorrow with better car.)

Almost forgot the most epic one of them all! Long live the Arena! :D

- Silverstone
- Willow Springs
- Ascari
- Apricot Hill (will test tomorrow with better car.)

Almost forgot the most epic one of them all! Long live the Arena! :D
The arena is one of the best sections in my opinion.

Question:
What of "course maker" we have so far (GPS and/or builder)?
Anything? Nothing? Waiting for DLC?

I am asking because i dont have my copy yet (darn brazilian post service).

Question:
What of "course maker" we have so far (GPS and/or builder)?
Anything? Nothing? Waiting for DLC?

I am asking because i dont have my copy yet (darn brazilian post service).

We don't have any Course Maker yet, probably will have it on a DLC.

I quite like the litte hairpin-ish part on Matterhorn Rotenboden. GT Arena too, obviously and Willow Springs in general, since there's just so much space.

Willow Springs, Apricot Hill, Rotenboden, Silverstone, and arena all have great sections.

But other than the arena, I don't think you can link full laps like you can with tracks like AR, Tsukuba, Deep Forest, Trial Mtn, GVS, etc.

Overall though I'm really happy with all the new tracks. Just wish the TC issue would get sorted so we can drift all the secondary roads at a few of the new areas.

Street of Willow. I head up there every now and then for Top Drift. They run the entire course counter-clockwise on Saturday and clockwise on Sunday. Drift trains there are a norm. It's just as awesome in GT6.

Back