New TT34 & DT34

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 581 comments
Anytime Ron 👍

Mike, send me a FR on the account you want to use and off course you can borrow it. It evens has your tune on it :sly:

Thx a lot Joao, i appreciate it! :dopey:
I will add you asap this morning. FR sent! 👍

Last edited:
Ti-tech85: 5:59.175!!!!!!

13763d1331074498-diablo-iii-cinematic-trailer-28-2-2012-mother-god-meme.jpg

Im over 10 seconds behind P1 now :(

There is fast, there is alien and there is Ti-Tech.

Insane... is he still using clean oil?

From the 2J Kilmore let me used with oil changed, and the 2J Usual Supect currently let me use, theres 1 hp only of difference, slightly more rpm though. But theres 1 less torque, id say its the setup and of course the driver! :)

OMG! Just wondering how many times he restarted before got that time! Its any way to cheating there? Do not blame anyone here, thats just ubelievable. Well done mate! Put me on list to get some leasons on your chear....

There is no denying that is an incredible time, congrats to him, but I'd be curious to see how he would cope in a racing environment racing against other cars.. there are plenty of racing series and leagues on here I'm sure could give a lot of the top TT drivers a run for their money.

OMG! Just wondering how many times he restarted before got that time! Its any way to cheating there? Do not blame anyone here, thats just ubelievable. Well done mate! Put me on list to get some leasons on your chear....
Most likely less restarts than the other people in the top 20. I haven't looked at the lap but I highly doubt there would be any cheating. He most likely has a few seconds left in his pocket knowing how fast he is in GT5.

There is no denying that is an incredible time, congrats to him, but I'd be curious to see how he would cope in a racing environment racing against other cars.. there are plenty of racing series and leagues on here I'm sure could give a lot of the top TT drivers a run for their money.
You do realise he is widely regarded as the fastest driver in GT5? Racing situations it will be harder to stay close to him. I think it is a bit of a shame that people who reached the finals of GT Academy, don't get another chance to prove themselves.

Well done Arnaud for going top on both TT's.

Last edited:
From the 2J Kilmore let me used with oil changed, and the 2J Usual Supect currently let me use, theres 1 hp only of difference, slightly more rpm though. But theres 1 less torque, id say its the setup and of course the driver! :)

Only one 1hp of difference from a car with clean oil? Are you sure? If they have the same ballast it can´t be.

Only one 1hp of difference from a car with clean oil? Are you sure? If they have the same ballast it can´t be.

My bad your right, it was 502hp vs 506hp, i compared it to a different setup...:ouch: lol

Its 4hp

That is Ti-tech85, widely recognized as the fastest GT5er in the world - both TT and racing.
He's got both insane TT skills and even more insane racing pace (his first session on this TT was 6'01 I think and that shows this guy's insane raw pace).

can you remember academy 2010 when he put his time in within the last 2 hours of finish? He cant be as quick in a reallife car as he didnt win accademy though.

Do you realise GTA is just a show?
And if I recall correctly Lacombe's car was broken when it came down to racing at Silverstone in 2011 Academy Finals.
Hardly a fair "competition" when the fastest driver gets a broken car.

I might be wrong with that, but my point of GTA not beeing a real competition still stands.

The point is - Jann suited Nissan bosses more, hence they had to eliminate Lacombe somehow.

You do realise he is widely regarded as the fastest driver in GT5? Racing situations it will be harder to stay close to him. I think it is a bit of a shame that people who reached the finals of GT Academy, don't get another chance to prove themselves.

Well done Arnaud for going top on both TT's.

Yes I do, clearly it shows, I was just curious.

Facts about Ti-Tech;
He drove himself home from hostpital shortly after birth.
Won an F3 championship just 2 years old.
Eats sandwichs without bread.
Bowled a perfect 300 with a ping pong ball

Last edited:
Do you realise GTA is just a show?
And if I recall correctly Lacombe's car was broken when it came down to racing at Silverstone in 2011 Academy Finals.
Hardly a fair "competition" when the fastest driver gets a broken car.

I might be wrong with that, but my point of GTA not beeing a real competition still stands.

The point is - Jann suited Nissan bosses more, hence they had to eliminate Lacombe somehow.
It is not just a show.
That was Thibault in 2011. Arnaud had his chance in 2008.

Jann did an awesome race in the final, all drivers had functioning cars from what I remember so don't discredit others without any proof.

can you remember academy 2010 when he put his time in within the last 2 hours of finish? He cant be as quick in a reallife car as he didnt win accademy though.

The judges thought he had extremely high potential but was let down by his lack of real world experience and also struggling to get used to RHD car. I think he has potential to be quick in real life if he got another chance. They should let people have two chances of making it, there is quite a few alien fast GT5 drivers who can no longer make it which is a shame for the competitiveness of the competition.

Last edited:
It is not just a show.
That was Thibault in 2011. Arnaud had his chance in 2008.

Jann did an awesome race in the final, all drivers had functioning cars from what I remember so don't discredit others without any proof.

The judges thought he had extremely high potential but was let down by his lack of real world experience and also struggling to get used to RHD car. I think he has potential to be quick in real life if he got another chance. They should let people have two chances of making it, there is quite a few alien fast GT5 drivers who can no longer make it which is a shame for the competitiveness of the competition.

Thanks for the clarification, looks like I was misinformed.
Thibault is outburner976 or Phenicks083?
I'm not discrediting Jann but from what I've seen (I raced him) he's nothing special GT5-wise, I guess in reality he did great so he deserved to win.

Have any of you guys ever raced against Tech?

Unfortunately no, at least not yet. I'd love to though. 👍

Sub 6 min is fast ... but I wonder if he's a quick driver in real life as driving quick in game is nothing compared to a real car. I've known some people who are fast in driving games like Iracing, Forza 4 and GT5, but some of them just can't handle safely high power cars in real life, some have heavy foot, improper handling of steering wheel, rough technique ... one of them almost ruin the clutch of my R32, and when he brake without ABS in the R32 ... he was stunned it has no ABS as I had turned it into RWD, it was so scary as he can't even do threshold braking without locking the wheels, I though the guy can drive proper in real life as he was smooth and fast with racing sims. No more trackdays with him :)

Thanks for the clarification, looks like I was misinformed.
Thibault is outburner976 or Phenicks083?
I'm not discrediting Jann but from what I've seen (I raced him) he's nothing special GT5-wise, I guess in reality he did great so he deserved to win.
No problem.

outburner976

Don't have to be the worlds fastest GT5 driver to win GT Academy. Whoever makes it to the finals will always be up there as one of the top drivers in the game.

Anytime Ron 👍

Mike, send me a FR on the account you want to use and off course you can borrow it. It evens has your tune on it :sly:
Hey dude, can I send you a FR to can try the car?

Ti-tech85: 5:59.175!!!!!!
That's so so so insane my friends!

The tune? Do you really think that the tune can do the difference?

Hi all
Announce 2J set for DS3 and ASM strong

Ballast 85/+50
Limit to 600PP and turbo off
gear 1st 1.769
2nd 1.344
3rd 1.070
final gear 2.633
max speed 220km/h
LSD 6/33/9
Ride height 10/-1
Spring rates 19.0/17.2
Dampers (extension) 9/5
Dampers (compression) 6/8
ARB 1/2
Camber1.9/0.3
Toe 0.90/-1.00
Brake balance 9/10

Good luck DS3 users...I'm already impossible....
Quoted for views, this can help pad users.

Welcome to GTP, sick time.

Back