New TT34 & DT34

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 581 comments
Hey dude, can I send you a FR to can try the car?

That's so so so insane my friends!

The tune? Do you really think that the tune can do the difference?

Im not saying thats why he run that fast, but he does have a great tune no matter what he run, doesnt mean its a better tune but it does work for his driving style,

i adjusted my gearing today similar to what he is using(judging by the replay), the car had better cornering with the shorter 1st and 2nd gear and carried better corner speed in some corners where 1st or 2nd is used, and better accel out of corners, not a lot, but i could feel the difference. You still have to be able to use all that with precision though thats why he hold the
1st place.

i was working on 3 tunes just for testing, the slowest i had could barely keep up with my own set laptime, then the same tune i was running for the 6:03.859 but with Usual suspect's car with a slightly shorter 1st-2nd gear
i can shave 0.500 in the first 2 sector and i didnt nailed the corners as well i wanted. But today i was losing every gain on the second half of the track... that or with 0.750 behind the ghost after karroussel i could catch up and ended .245 behind at finish line...

couldnt focus and started to get frustrated :crazy:lol will retest later.

Mac K
Have any of you guys ever raced against Tech?

Last month I joined a shuffle racing room and he happened to be there. We had a great battle at Fuji Speedway F. I was in a Shelby Series One and he was in a Merc E55 AMG. We kept passing each other for all of the 4 laps and suprisingly I came up on top by 2 tenths. I haven't seen him since.

Thanks for welcome :)
Announce 2J set for DS3 and ASM strong
updating set 4/30

Ballast 85/+50
Limit to 600PP and turbo off
gear 1st 1.816
2nd 1.315
3rd 1.027
final gear 2.802
max speed 220km/h
LSD 7/20/10
Ride height 10/-5
Spring rates 17.8/16.7
Dampers (extension) 9/5
Dampers (compression) 6/8
ARB 2/4
Camber1.7/0.3
Toe 1.00/-1.00
Brake balance 9/10

Amazing time Ti-tech SUGOI!

Thanks for welcome :)
Announce 2J set for DS3 and ASM strong
updating set 4/30

Ballast 85/+50
Limit to 600PP and turbo off
gear 1st 1.816
2nd 1.315
3rd 1.027
final gear 2.802
max speed 220km/h
LSD 7/20/10
Ride height 10/-5
Spring rates 17.8/16.7
Dampers (extension) 9/5
Dampers (compression) 6/8
ARB 2/4
Camber1.7/0.3
Toe 1.00/-1.00
Brake balance 9/10

Amazing time Ti-tech SUGOI!

Thanks a lot man, I'll try that setup later today. And awesome job on your lap! 👍 And thanks mike for your setup, works very well even on the DS3. :)

Amazing laptimes by Ti-Tech, both on Spa and the Nordschleife. Had a look at his Spa lap, with a bit of work he can break into the 1.50's. He's probably dissapointed that he didn't already. ;)

What's with all the hate on the 2J? I love that car. And driving that machine around the Nordschleife is just bonkers, every lap you notice places where you can push just that little bit harder.

Last edited:
Last month I joined a shuffle racing room and he happened to be there. We had a great battle at Fuji Speedway F. I was in a Shelby Series One and he was in a Merc E55 AMG. We kept passing each other for all of the 4 laps and suprisingly I came up on top by 2 tenths. I haven't seen him since.

That's cool but, now go get a Merc E55 AMG (untuned) and set the fastest lap you can on any track, then do the same in a Shelby series 1. You'll find the Shelby is a way quicker car on a lap.

Thanks to KB18Fan for 905 tune.👍 I was finally able to get a 905 to use and turned a 1'54.365 within 15 minutes of putting his tune on it. It's a little wild, but very fast. Thanks again.

More or less done with the TT - Too much work, and not enough sleep isn't a good combination for fast Nordschleife lapping it seems. I have so much time to cut in my run but seeing as how I can't get laps in, I'll have to settle for my 9.089. Being on a blazing time and dozing off tends to make a 2J go airborne. Tried all the tunes and I still find mine to be the most glove like, at least for me. Guess there's no place like home eh?

Definitely gonna save ti-tech's lap for future viewing.

Nice time at the Nordschleife uga, great job 👍

Moudame's setup is awesome, the car turns in like nothing else I've driven so far, now I just have to string a full lap together... ;)

Just got the game, haven't played seriously (or at all) since GT2.

That out of the way, the First Place racer has incredible times. Ti-tech85. I then found out that every one uses the 2J. I never had any idea it is so good.

I had one but sold it (I know) and now my best closed-wheel car is the 787B. I love it to death, but I don't think times like that are possible in it. Not that I am good enough anyway.

Hi all, I have been reading this forum since gt5 came out but I have never dared to post before.
I am focused in Spa TT and I am currently at 52nd with a time of 1:53:490 using KB18FAN's tune (thanks!) I think that I could improve my time another two tenths but I have no time to do it. I am using a DFGT.
Regards.

A little late to the dance I know, but I figured since I spew enough crap in here, I might as well contribute something :dopey:

Started working on the spa tt early this morn admittedly with a few pops in me :lol: here's the tune I have so far 👍

pug 905, Turbo3, max aero, 143kg/+29, 4.165, 2.985, 2.345, 1.935, 1.665, 1.435, final 3.125(tranny trick to start)

lsd 15/30/10, sus -12/-12, 15.0/14.2, 8/7, 8/7, 6/5, 2.2/1.0, .04/-.02

brakes 9/10 abs 8

Running flat 55 atm with plenty to come off, maybe when I sober up if I don't run out of time 👍

Glad i could help 👍, that fantastic time was with my car?

Thx Joao :). Yes it was done with your car with a slightly different tune and ballast weight. I think it had 510hp for 921kg not sure i will post when im back home. :)

Hi all, I have been reading this forum since gt5 came out but I have never dared to post before.
I am focused in Spa TT and I am currently at 52nd with a time of 1:53:490 using KB18FAN's tune (thanks!) I think that I could improve my time another two tenths but I have no time to do it. I am using a DFGT.
Regards.

Hey,
That's awesome. Excellant driving dude!
Also welcome to the forum :D

Just got 25209pts on Clubman Stage Route5 DT... #10 I hope its enought to stay on top 20 :)

I should have tried this TT much earlier...lots of fun!
6:11.231 #113 (directional buttons) no driving aids.
There's only 6 directional buttons drivers on the leaderboard LOL!The old school way isn't popular.
Congrats everyone !!👍

Hi guyz please can i have a setup to try to beat my 1.52.660 with 905 on SPA? Thanks very much for collaboration, have a good day.

Mixi125
Hi guyz please can i have a setup to try to beat my 1.52.660 with 905 on SPA? Thanks very much for collaboration, have a good day.

KBfan posted a good one awhile back.

Thanks mac k, very thanks, i'm looking but i don't find.... Is always on these pages?... Have a good day!

Thx Joao :). Yes it was done with your car with a slightly different tune and ballast weight. I think it had 510hp for 921kg not sure i will post when im back home. :)

God damn mike, nice lap on Nordschleife! 👍

God damn mike, nice lap on Nordschleife! 👍

Thx PR1VATEJ0KER :)

I tried again for a short session but couldnt stay focused, had a though day at work. Been able to shave 0.400 at 2nd sector several time and been able to shave time on other sector as well, but lost it all everytime doing errors i normaly dont, too much pressure probably :D hehe

id say with a good lap and luck i can shave about 0.800, that would be my limit i think with this setup.

Heres the tune i used for anyone that would like to give a last try.

Suspension
10/-10
15.5/15
8/8
5/5
ARB 6/3
2.0/0.3
0.15/-0.38

diff

brake bias
4/6

ballast
100/50

power
73.5% (thats with dirty oil)

gear
1st 1.300
2nd 0.977
3rd 3.858
vitesse 340

The car have 921kg and 507hp
I will try some change tomorow if its not too late.

Insane laptime mike, great job! 👍 Thanks for the tune, will try to give that a spin before the event ends.

Hi Guys. A couple of (dumb?) questions:

1.) Is it possible to watch someones lap without loading their ghost? If so, how?

2.) I can only load the ghosts of the top 10 people. Is it possible to load ghosts lower down in the order?

Thanks in advance... :)

Insane laptime mike, great job! 👍 Thanks for the tune, will try to give that a spin before the event ends.

Goodluck! it was without the rigidity upgrade by the way (since you have both cars) :)

Hi Guys. A couple of (dumb?) questions:

1.) Is it possible to watch someones lap without loading their ghost? If so, how?

2.) I can only load the ghosts of the top 10 people. Is it possible to load ghosts lower down in the order?

Thanks in advance... :)

1.) Yes. Choose the player (from the top 10) whose lap you want to watch. Select "Save Replay". Go to "replay theater" in GT LIFE and select that replay. It may or may not be at the very top. Sometimes the replays get slipped in a little lower down.

2.) No, I don't believe so.

Back