New Update coming 9th April

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 298 comments
I think it will be full electric as that is such a focus for Audi going forward.
In the last video, the blonde guy says "We show with this car that electric mobility will be very emotional and fascinating at Audi", so I think you're correct. Anyway, here a few more screenshots:

LCPPchp.jpg

iveIFAe.jpg

dPyvWtJ.jpg

UvQ7DU5.jpg

PtpZ2MR.jpg

Hopefully this livery will be available in-game.

Come on I don't want this car to be electric... We need the inline 5 to power this thing in conjunction with a hybrid system, because it's the trademark Audi engine. It powered the very car which it is inspired from! Pity.

Come on I don't want this car to be electric... We need the inline 5 to power this thing in conjunction with a hybrid system, because it's the trademark Audi engine. It powered the very car which it is inspired from! Pity.
I know what you mean but EV are Audi's future, and VGT is a showcase of future tech for the most part.

It'd be nice if this has a Gr. 3/2 variant available. Of all the new VGTs in the post GT6 era, four (Bugatti, Hyundai, McLaren, Peugeot) have been placed into one of the racing categories. Who knows with this one though.
Like those cars they may do a couple of variants. We could see the Gr.X version along with Gr.1/2. Hopefully this happens.

I know what you mean but EV are Audi's future, and VGT is a showcase of future tech for the most part.

Like those cars they may do a couple of variants. We could see the Gr.X version along with Gr.1/2. Hopefully this happens.

The BMW VGT looks perfect for Gr.4, but it's not in. The Audi certainly looks Gr.2 worthy. How it gets BOP'd if it's classed in Gr.2? I don't know. A petrol variant, would be a welcome surprise.

...I really really hope we will not get any more of those fictional cars!

Totally agree. Had enough of fictional cars in "The Real Driving Simulator". Gr2 should be purely for Super GT and nothing else.
And its getting equally tiring every time a new car comes out for calls of a Gr-whatever version to be added. Why would they???

Totally agree. Had enough of fictional cars in "The Real Driving Simulator". Gr2 should be purely for Super GT and nothing else.
And its getting equally tiring every time a new car comes out for calls of a Gr-whatever version to be added. Why would they???

...they need to make separate groups for those, don't mind having them, but for Gods sake, leave LMP, GT500, GT3/GT300 and GT4 cars in their own corresponding groups. I would really like to see that...

...they need to make separate groups for those, don't mind having them, but for Gods sake, leave LMP, GT500, GT3/GT300 and GT4 cars in their own corresponding groups. I would really like to see that...
Totaly agree please no fantasy cars in Gr.2 just to fill up if they want to fill up introduce the GT-R and NSX basemodels and would love to see these cars come to Gr.2
1 - Lexus SC430
P Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Lexus PETRONAS TOM’S SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Lexus SC430 GT500 Base Model ’08

2 - Nissan GT-R
P Nissan GT-R GT500 Base Model ’08
P Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08

3 - Honda NSX
P Honda EPSON NSX (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Honda NSX GT500 Base Model ’08
Etc

Totally agree. Had enough of fictional cars in "The Real Driving Simulator".
Absolutely. I mean, they've used that tagline for 20 years now, and this is the first time they've ever put fictional cars in the games. Would they have even considered fictional cars 20 years ago in GT1? Ridiculous.

*takes phone call from GTPEDIA*

Wait, they what?

Absolutely. I mean, they've used that tagline for 20 years now, and this is the first time they've ever put fictional cars in the games. Would they have even considered fictional cars 20 years ago in GT1? Ridiculous.

*takes phone call from GTPEDIA*

Wait, they what?
There should be an article in the news about original race cars from the past games. xD

Probably because people would like to have more options, try new cars in those classes.. and PD already made a few Gr.1/3/4 cars out of concept/VGTs. Not my cup of tea, though.

Totaly agree please no fantasy cars in Gr.2 just to fill up if they want to fill up introduce the GT-R and NSX basemodels and would love to see these cars come to Gr.2
1 - Lexus SC430
P Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Lexus PETRONAS TOM’S SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Lexus SC430 GT500 Base Model ’08

2 - Nissan GT-R
P Nissan GT-R GT500 Base Model ’08
P Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08

3 - Honda NSX
P Honda EPSON NSX (SUPER GT) ‘08
P Honda NSX GT500 Base Model ’08
Etc
In a game that has a livery editor, unpainted base racecars aren't necessary.

Back