New Update coming 9th April

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 298 comments
Well, luckily I've done my uni so can download this update right away. Other cars besides Audi VGT will be welcome addition (new Supra, perhaps?) Or it could be anything, like new layout/brand new track.:cheers:
One thing for sure, keep the expectation as low as possible. Because... PD, that's why. :dopey: :lol:

Last edited:
At the following time, we will perform maintenance on the 'Gran Turismo Sport' servers. A new game update will also be available after the maintenance. Please note that during this time the online services, including [Sport Mode], will not be available.

[Day & Time]
09 April, 2018, 12:00 – 14:00 UTC
09 April, 2018, 13:00 – 15:00 BST
* The above time is subject to change.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_3049436.html

Hopefully the penalty system gets fixed it sucks ass.

Keep your hopes realistic. We got a new track last week, there is zero reason to anticipate another one at this time. The best you can reasonably hope for based on the update pattern so far, is some new layouts at the end of the month.
They should have Deep Forest almost ready, though...so, we can at least hope for it :)

Can't wait to join casual/hang out lobbies and tailgate people in the Audi Vision GT.

Just because it's electric doesn't mean I can't replicate the average Audi driver on the highway. :P

There's an old pop song in Germany about a bicycle guy and his troubles in car traffic. The refrain starts with
( roughly translated ) : "Every goon drives a Porsche, every ass an Audi Sport ..." :lol:

Last edited:
I thought it was already confirmed that they were both coming together?
"There’s no word yet on any of the content of the update. We’d wager on it being relatively limited: the latest content update was barely a week ago, after all. The only other content that Polyphony has earmarked for April is the Supra GR racing concept. However, the team hasn’t put a firm date on the new Japanese sports car yet."
https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turis...or-april-9-same-day-as-audi-vision-gt-reveal/

On Monday we will know what's in the update:)

There's an old pop song in Germany about a bicycle guy and his troubles in car traffic. The refrain starts with
( roughly translated ) : "Every goon drives a Porsche, every ass an Audi Sport ..." :lol:
That must‘ve been way before my time :lol: never heard of it judging by that description

The update will bring the Audi VGT and bug fixes like the Transmission mode fix in Menu BGM.
I don’t think that we'll get any new content except if PD finally reveals everything about Season 1 which should kick off some time in April.

Latest Posts

Back