New Update coming 9th April

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 298 comments
The FT1 is an exception considering it was a car before it was a VGT car. And lets be honest here.. That's the ONLY VGT car used online.
Quite a few Bugatti VGT's and a Hyundai VGT in this online race, and I've seen others being used.

My problem with the VGT cars is they have pretty much 0 relevancy in this GT. Nobody uses them in online races, they're not used in sport mode.. I love the concept of VGT, don't get me wrong. But with the focal point in this game being competitive online racing.. I want race cars. Not fantasy excercises for car manufacturers.
Yes the focal point is competitive online racing but that focal point is on GT3/GT4 race cars not outdated 19xx and early 2000s race cars. Which we already have a very big selection of GT3/GT4 cars and there is only a few brands missing. As for the use of VGT cars in GR3 the volkswagen and FT1 are used quite alot. In GR1 i see alot of the VGT cars used there.

I would pretty much lay a bet on there being nothing but the Audi VGT. The VGTs sharply divide opinion as it is so if PD were indeed going to put something else in, surely they would advertise it?
For example, the GR Supra would IMO be far more popular so wouldn't they entice gamers with an announcement if it were coming?

I hooe the Audi vgt will be full electric :) GT needs competitive electric car that can be properly raced :)

Left the ps4 in power saving mode when I went to work, so hopefully the update will be ready when I get home.

I hooe the Audi vgt will be full electric :) GT needs competitive electric car that can be properly raced :)

Left the ps4 in power saving mode when I went to work, so hopefully the update will be ready when I get home.
You think? My PS4 never starts downloading updates in rest mode until I power it on. Once I do it continue downloading in rest mode.

You think? My PS4 never starts downloading updates in rest mode until I power it on. Once I do it continue downloading in rest mode.
Exactly this, even tho it's stated everywhere that the PS can do it from restmode. For big updates I just tell the PS to download a free design or something from the Store so it powers on and then also DL's the update.

With this new Audi VGT, will it be "Audi Pardners"...? :D:lol:

I think it will just be the Audi VGT today.

I believe the Supra will follow in an end of month April update. It will be interesting to see if the April end of month update follows the pattern of last 4 months or not in terms of volume of cars and track variants (don't expect a new track this month).

Exactly this, even tho it's stated everywhere that the PS can do it from restmode. For big updates I just tell the PS to download a free design or something from the Store so it powers on and then also DL's the update.
I do this too

Cool, i watched this video and i missed it the first time, look's like the Mazda 787B is coming to GT S at some point, i miss that car and i want it :D.

To be fair, the shot in that video is nothing new, it's been on PD's website since the launch of the LM55 in GT6...

i1t57JjRE8P037E.jpg

i1QUAsAstJP8Y7E.jpg

I'm not saying it won't be in the game, but it's presence in in that clip is no clue of anything.

THAT DEL SOL LM WAS REALLY REALZ
Bless you :bowdown: it was my favourite of the original LM cars!

Totally agree. Had enough of fictional cars in "The Real Driving Simulator". Gr2 should be purely for Super GT and nothing else.
And its getting equally tiring every time a new car comes out for calls of a Gr-whatever version to be added. Why would they???

DTM cars would also fit in Gr.2 nicely, I'd love to have them back personally.

Bless you :bowdown: it was my favourite of the original LM cars!

DTM cars would also fit in Gr.2 nicely, I'd love to have them back personally.

You sure? At 4+ seconds a lap slower? And I'm pretty sure some other game has exclusive rights to DTM.

You sure? At 4+ seconds a lap slower? And I'm pretty sure some other game has exclusive rights to DTM.
Point taken xD as for exclusive rights, I don't know...no idea if they appear in Forza 7, but I think not. Haven't played in a game with them since GT4 :(

Back