New Update coming 9th April

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 298 comments
Absolutely. I mean, they've used that tagline for 20 years now, and this is the first time they've ever put fictional cars in the games. Would they have even considered fictional cars 20 years ago in GT1? Ridiculous.

*takes phone call from GTPEDIA*

Wait, they what?
I don't understand why people have to shun VGT's when a history of fictional cars have showed up in GT games. Some of the best cars that have appeared are not actually raced for real. Take all the LM race cars.

I hope more cars are on the way, not counting the VGTs and new Supra.
I hope too, as I know there are a Mazda B787 and a Group B Lancia 037 rally car coming soon in the game, hope with Audi and Supra but I think the Lancia will be in the future update....

Here is some advice. Don't wait for an update expecting and speculating about things that 100% aren't going to happen. The devs make it very clear before each update if new content will be coming.

With the cars yes, but tracks have come as surprises in previous updates. Monza, Bluemoon layouts. I’m not expecting a track this time, but it just because PD hasn’t said anything about one doesn’t really mean anything.

With the cars yes, but tracks have come as surprises in previous updates. Monza, Bluemoon layouts. I’m not expecting a track this time, but it just because PD hasn’t said anything about one doesn’t really mean anything.

Plus the other updates followed their promise of 50 cars in 3 months and that could be the reason PD kept giving us hints about the car content for each update. Since that promise has now been fulfilled they might choose to keep some updates a complete surprise from now on. You just never know probably not likely but it's still a possibility.

I hope too, as I know there are a Mazda B787 and a Group B Lancia 037 rally car coming soon in the game, hope with Audi and Supra but I think the Lancia will be in the future update....
How do you know about Mazda 787B?

Anyone know if the conference will be streamed online? I want to watch the reveal but have no clue if it'll be behind closed doors or if it will be available to the public.

My problem with the VGT cars is they have pretty much 0 relevancy in this GT. Nobody uses them in online races, they're not used in sport mode.. I love the concept of VGT, don't get me wrong. But with the focal point in this game being competitive online racing.. I want race cars. Not fantasy excercises for car manufacturers.

My problem with the VGT cars is they have pretty much 0 relevancy in this GT. Nobody uses them in online races, they're not used in sport mode.. I love the concept of VGT, don't get me wrong. But with the focal point in this game being competitive online racing.. I want race cars. Not fantasy excercises for car manufacturers.
I'm not sure why you don't think they're used in Sport Mode.

This was last week
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180405112939.jpg

Back