The C6 or the Mustang?

• 2005 Ford Mustang

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • 2005 Chevy Corvette C6

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
Vette. Because the C5 is better than the current Mustang.

But then, I don't get any vettes here or mustangs for that matter.

From what I have seen, and read, I'd go with the C6 Corvette.

Considering you can get a used C5 for around 16k, that's where I would spend my money.

Oh yeah I guess Malaysia isn't a real hot spot for American Sports car importing. Just like you don't see many Ferraris in the U.S. Although you probably don't see many of those either.

OK in Beverly Hills, but I've never seen one, and I mean never in Virginia. Have you seen one in SD or Wyoming?

Edit: Although I see what you mean, he has no corvettes or mustangs over there while we have a few Ferrraris here. Ferrrai was a Bad example. How about Bugatti instead?

dude, nobody has heard of bugatti around here. people around here dont know skylines exist. ferrari's are here ive seen one up in ND. people around here dont realize a 99 3000gt could waste a 69 camaro. people dont know anything around here

I live in a somewhat small city of 170,000 people, and I'm aware of 4 Ferrari's here. There are two 360's, one 512 (which I raced with my old FD), and one 355 coupe.

I never said they were commonplace, I said there are a ton of them in the U.S.

Funny how I have never seen one on the road ever.
Why is that funny? Deprived more than funny.. :lol:

Although I like both cars, my vote has to go with the Mustang, since although I hated it at first, I've come around on it and actually like it now. Guess I just had to get used to the styling.

It has better performance, it looks better (in my opinion) and it is a real sports car. And that is what Mustang is just trying to be.

Im not looking for a fight but... Im more interested in counting how many laps my $hit does in the toilet when I flush it before it goes into the hole than the C6 and Mustang

Originally posted by hondaracer88
Oh yeah I guess Malaysia isn't a real hot spot for American Sports car importing. Just like you don't see many Ferraris in the U.S. Although you probably don't see many of those either.

hehe, you'd be surprised at the number of ferraris over here.

There's even a couple of enzos here.

Originally posted by DRIFT4EVA
Let me guess. They are parked out side a Starbucks

Yeah, sometimes u get to see them.

But mostly in front of posh restaurants or hotels.

Whenever a trackday come or launch of a ferrari which owners are ibnvited, then the full monte is there to be seen.

There are also F50's and F40's albeit in very small numbers. Maybe just a few.

Originally posted by TsLeng

Mustang sucks in handling compared to the vette.

I think for one car to be "better", you need to take into account the major price difference between the two cars - still $6000 in top-level Mustang trim and base-level Corvette trim.

Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
:odd:
Did you mean to post "tang", or do you mean "stang"?
yea ive never heard anyone call a mustang a "tang"
its usually called stang...
its like calling a evolution a "lution"... :lol:

I'm going to save a bit of cash and stick with my standard answer, 2004 Honda S2000. Or 2005 if that's what year we're doing ... which I find odd because IT'S A YEAR AWAY!

Originally posted by M5Power
I think for one car to be "better", you need to take into account the major price difference between the two cars - still $6000 in top-level Mustang trim and base-level Corvette trim.

Of course price must be taken into account if I wanted to buy it. If I had to 'chose' a better car, it will be the vette.

I could say that the new ford GT is a better car than the vette. And then you come and say the price difference is blah blah...........
Know what I mean?

Oh, I laughed when I saw 'tang. I thought it was clever. Now that I see you didn't intend on it, it isn't as funny.

Or is it funnier? Hmm...

Originally posted by TsLeng

Know what I mean?

No. "Better" means "better" and makes no exceptions - that means it takes everything into account. "Better performance" would've probably been better suited for what you were saying.

Originally posted by M5Power
No. "Better" means "better" and makes no exceptions - that means it takes everything into account. "Better performance" would've probably been better suited for what you were saying.

Ya, better means taking everything into account, and the vette is better in all aspects compared to the mustang even when taking into account the price.

Let me ask you a question. Is a SL55 AMG better than a Peugeot 206 CC? Man, the benz will beat the Pug in every area but it will still be more expensive. So I cannot call it a better car just because it is more expensive? Then what? Better everything except price?:rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Back