New vid.. Sparks... Menu.. Driver Names.. oh my

  • Thread starter Thread starter blademask
  • 6 comments
  • 1,688 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, if GT5 has this driver names hovering about the cars, online and/ or offline with no option to turn it off, it's official I won't buy or even rent!
Before I get stereotype answers again... consider this is the biggest fan forum, but not the majority of fans and I'm not the only one who is NOT happy with whatever PD gives us or in some cases not...
 
Don't get me wrong, if GT5 has this driver names hovering about the cars, online and/ or offline with no option to turn it of, it's official I won't buy or even rent!

OCD much?
 
As far as i know, premium members are under the same terms and conditions as everyone else :)
 
we have seen this vid, and where do you get the names hovering about the cars thing from?
 
**Cough**

For the rest of you, if you see a thread that's been done already please use the report button to bring it to the staff's attention, but do not just post useless 1 word posts in the thread, as it does nothing to contribute to the forums. Remember useless posting & spamming is forbidden by the rules here and can result in administrative action if done persistently.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back