new video "Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5 " added 04/06/12

hello all.
I don't post a reply for a long time.I don't play at gt4 for a long time because of my DFP wheel who was broken( electronic troubles)

I have juste bought a new wheel, the famous logitech g25 and it is real pleasure i can't say more bacause my english is to poor but I have made a new video for show it in action.

after a few hours of practice you can got a good feeling with it.

Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5.wmv:good quality
http://files.filefront.com//;6296327;;/

Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5.wmv:medium quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du_QlmLuviM

YYEEEAAAHHHHH:D:D I'm gonna download it in a while, but I'm bussy at the moment:tup: I'm looking forward to it.

(and I finally have the chance to beat TS and Swift, then I HAVE to wait with downloading:grumpy::lol: )

Nice vid. I've been trying to "see" how you guys are setting up your drifts, so the "inside" cam was a nice touch at the end.

At a glance, I think I've got a shot at setting up a quick vid myself.

Will have to download later when im not at work. Good to see Team FBI back in action 👍

Finally downloading now, editing later........

GREAT vid. and very nice editing:)👍 I especially mean the intro:tup::dopey:

It's just............it's great, let's keep it that way:sly:👍

Good stuff Mike. The traditional Team FBI style of faster exhibition drifting.

I'm actually pretty scared to see what you guys are going to do with Skylines in thes one...:sly:

Yeah, your lightning fast IF you use the DFP, so do you?
But, just wondering, how many members has Team FBI got?? Is it only you?

Yeah, your lightning fast IF you use the DFP, so do you?

Lol dude, seriously. The FIRST THING in the video is the car, track, and DFP 900 mode!! It's also in the thumbnail he used as a link! For heaven's sake, hahaha.

I liked the music and the editing. Driver name was the same as the artist name, so did you make the music? It was good stuff.

Red Raevyn
Lol dude, seriously. The FIRST THING in the video is the car, track, and DFP 900 mode!! It's also in the thumbnail he used as a link! For heaven's sake, hahaha.

Ow well, didn't realise it was written in the vid.:dunce::lol: I'm just not really paying attention to the letters, so I see them, but then again I don't notice them, you know...:crazy:

Great Video. Good use of the uphill section, thats my favourite turn to get big angle on. The drift there seemed to end rather abruptly though. I know you can hold it longer than that.

I think you could have been slightly more agressive on the last two turns and pulled the exits wider on them, but good job overall.

Very quick steering display as others have mentioned, and you were quite smooth. The only big shake i noticed was entering the tunnel coming back on the power.

waiting for more releases, keep it up
👍

Nice wheels, Rays Mag Wheels.. I have them on my FC, pretty rare in the GT Auto shop. Excellent control, DFP looks really fun to drift in~

That were some awesome drifts Mike!

I've got the DFP also but everytime i got a nice drift i end up with a tankslapper into the wall or grass.

Your way of steering from that inside view is fantastic!

I obviously agree with everyone about the drifting and editting, but I wanna know is did you also make that song? Or was I the only one that caught that? Sick beats 👍 👍

woooo!!! thanks hall for the comment, I'm really really surprised end honored.
thanks for the drifting, for editing for the song and the wheels lol. I'm really enjoy because it's my first video. I past a lot of time to make my setup but I thinks that it is not perfect for the moment.
we are 3 in the team. and yes it's my song. I had put some of my song on our gt3 drift video.
I will continue my practice and i will send you an other video 👍

whoa ho~~!! finally, FBI GT4 vid is up! :)
awesome work guys, I'm really excited to see your team's first post here, makes this board a whole lot more interesting, hehe :)

p/s: oh yea, you guys might want to join the new challenge set by Del Alta too, it'll be fun.

Back