new video "Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5 " added 04/06/12

Very well presented guys, yet again. Some absoloutly stunning links performed brilliantly. Not only are your skills amazing. but your editing skills are something else. Very nice đź‘Ť, Something hints to me that you play more then the usual enthusiast does ;). Great stuff.

HOLY CRAP! Almost 300MB dude! WOW O_O. Well, first off, I gotta say. Great drifting as usual and awesome editing. You NEED to produce more videos again Mike, please!

Ok,mike i knew that you were a excellent drifter(that doesn't means that i was not surprised by some of your linking)but the editing of the video reached a really another level..i can't say much(couse my tung is still on the flor..)but what i saw was realy beautiful!!A big BRAVO from me...

Mike, and Team FBI, if this really is your last GT4 movie, I must say, its one of the very best, but I was expecting to see some Multi cars drifting in it, the only dissappointment I had regarding the video.

Anyways, your drifting, video editing, presentation in GT4 drift scene is without question, one of the coolest and sometimes jaw dropping of'em all. Thanks for all the great videos, and you and your team will be remembered always.

Rock on Team FBI. :)

man FBI what can i say? actually there is one thing i can say: I HOPE THIS IS NOT THE LAST VIDEO!!! if it is, well then good luck guys. Mike, you got a future in videos. FBI FAN FOREVER!!!! FBI FOR LIFE!

hello all.
I don't post a reply for a long time.I don't play at gt4 for a long time because of my DFP wheel who was broken( electronic troubles)

I have juste bought a new wheel, the famous logitech g25 and it is real pleasure i can't say more bacause my english is to poor but I have made a new video for show it in action.

after a few hours of practice you can got a good feeling with it.

Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5.wmv:good quality
http://files.filefront.com//;6296327;;/

Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5.wmv:medium quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du_QlmLuviM

đź‘Ť Nice Drifting Mike!

I just wipped out my dfp again, it was having some problems, i dont think the force feedback works anymore but its an improvement from when i first turned it on, the only thing that worked was the lights. :lol:

Tres bon video Mike encore une fois, vraiment fluide comme conduite, content de te voir de retour sur le forum, mais j'aimerais savoir si il y a une grosse difference entre le DFP et le G25, je sait que la clutch et le shifter en H ne marche pas pour GT4, mais c'est a peu pres tout ce que je sait, merci

Widge, are you available for xlink? or is your ps2 still not reading gt4?
sorry man, my ps2 still not reading gt4 :guilty:
...I hope to return on Xlink-Kai for the first quarter of 2007 :nervous:

j'aimerais savoir si il y a une grosse difference entre le DFP et le G25, je sait que la clutch et le shifter en H ne marche pas pour GT4, mais c'est a peu pres tout ce que je sait, merci
the solidity and the precision of the forcefeedback are really more powerful with G25,… the brake is managed better too
( sorry for my bad english :scared: )
--------
le G25 est beaucoup plus solide et le retour de force est plus precis et plus fort que le DFP, la pedale de frein est dorenavant tres dur, comme en vrai , ce qui aide ennormement pour la precision au freinage

Thanks Widge, now im still drifting with my DFP, but when the price of this wheel gonna drop a little, i will buy it for sure, im still wait to because of low game compatible with the new clutch and shifter, i think only 2 or 3 games support it now on PC, i hope GT5 will support the entire wheel system.

Thanks again, and continue great working, your amazing guys!

yo thank you guys for the comments. as widge as said it the force feedback is realy realy strong with the G25. you can have a very good feeling with it, near of the reality. and its the same thing for the pedals.
lol rsmithdrift you make me laught. anyway very good job on HSR

yo thank you guys for the comments. as widge as said it the force feedback is realy realy strong with the G25. you can have a very good feeling with it, near of the reality. and its the same thing for the pedals.
lol rsmithdrift you make me laught. anyway very good job on HSR

whats a g25 ?

Back