new video "Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5 " added 04/06/12

itzzzberny
👍 :) 👍 that was an awesome vid.... especially showing the inside view... showing people how to use that 900 degree turning radius :)

I just hope it's no problem for my DFP to handle that quick steering, I'm always afraid it wears out much quicker then, or maybe even break under the pressure of the quickness of the steering:scared:

I thinks that with a bit of practice the quick steering doesn't became a problem but beware!!
one day I broken one DFP when a played in 900° at gt3 and I have the video lol (I will send it next time) I had 3 DFP lol but the usb cable of the second was eaten by my f.ck.ng dog!! I actually use the third... for how many time ? :crazy:

mike le chat no
I thinks that with a bit of practice the quick steering doesn't became a problem but beware!!
one day I broken one DFP when a played in 900° at gt3 and I have the video lol (I will send it next time) I had 3 DFP lol but the usb cable of the second was eaten by my f.ck.ng dog!! I actually use the third... for how many time ? :crazy:

WHat??!!! >>3<<???!!! And did the new ones come for free, or did you pay 3 times for the thing:irked: And I remember reading someone who's dog had eaten his cable:banghead:, so that was YOU:sly:

Red Raevyn
:odd:

As a motorcyclist, I've gotta ask what you mean by that.

Tankslapper in bike terms is obviously the well-documented, sometimes furious oscillation that a bike gets in to. There are many causes which I won't get into here. I assume that he is comparing the side to side, out-of-control movement of a bike experiencing a tankslapper to the fishtailing he is experiencing in the game. Right-left-right-left-wall/spin. As someone who has had 2 tankslapper crashes, the analogy is poor.

I don't know what you ride, but I assume you frequent other boards, surely you've read/participated in the damper discussion, etc.

Also, I refuse to ride without a damper now. Btw, if you know someone that has a 636 I have an ohlins for it. :D

Red Raevyn
Lol dude, seriously. The FIRST THING in the video is the car, track, and DFP 900 mode!! It's also in the thumbnail he used as a link! For heaven's sake, hahaha.

I liked the music and the editing. Driver name was the same as the artist name, so did you make the music? It was good stuff.

Yes he did the music "mike le chat noir" is my friend and he his also a good rap singer. (and the best french drifter i know)

very nice job mike!! can you post your setup? or would you rather keep it a secret?
very quick hands you have!

thanks waider.
don't worry suzuki it's not a secret I'm just working for a perfect setup. I don't want to post a setup who can change all days. if you can wait a moment, it will be good.
today i'm tried for a new setup and I have a better feeling with the car.I made a video with my hands view.the video is actually rendering, I will post it tonigh or tomorow after my job.
bye

Am I the only one who noticed that you let off the gas each time you shifted. Why is that? Are you trying to simulate depressing of a clutch or something?

im a good driffer but watching that gave me goose bumps, and made me flash cold. the snd track was tight, that also cool cause i make my own beats also hiphop mostly

Nice video

yo thanks for the comment :)

dragonitti
Am I the only one who noticed that you let off the gas each time you shifted. Why is that? Are you trying to simulate depressing of a clutch or something?

yes exactly ( when I shifted up ) 👍. only to have a better simulation effect :crazy: .
you have a good eyes my soon lol

here is my second video with my hand view it's the same car at the trial mountain..I think that this setup begin better days after days so I will post it in a few days

pleaze right clik and save the target as.

mike le chat no
yes exactly ( when I shifted up ) 👍. only to have a better simulation effect :crazy: .

weird, I let off the gas when shifting too, its like a habit :sly:

Dude that was awesome! I've watched a lot of r/l drift videos and it's amazing how real your steering & shifting looked as compared to real life. Very nice stuff! Also could you post your DFP settings you use in the game, you know "power assist" that kinda stuff?

You should know that that DFP is broke in 2 more drift hours:crazy: And DON'T put your fingers upside down when you FINALLY come to a stop: 1. This is the best drifting I've seen so far in GT4:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
2 You wouldn't have come to a stop if you didn't crash, I almost thought you could be able to drift like this for ages after ages:crazy: Luckily there was no sound included of the DFP:crazy:

Maybe post that sound, I guess it sounds horrible (the sound of the DFP)

yeah, the part where he crashed and put both thumbs down was interesting...
I'd give you 20X thumbs up for that whole lap dude. Impressive control with the DFP.

Linketh
lol rad vid man! how do you go about joining a drift team? FBI for example?

I think you'll just get noticed when you post a vid. Otherwise I think a team would demand a vid if you don't get noticed by them:tup: But if a NEW team is forming up, you will have a bigger chance of becoming a member without the need of posting a vid, so that's an option too (like the AWD drift team for example:idea: )

sunce
holy crap watching you drift make me wan't to go puch people in the giblets.
i think ill go buy a wheel now.

Thanks man! I needed a laugh this morning. I think i'll go to work and punch my boss in the giblets! 👍

Back