new video "Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5 " added 04/06/12

G-T-4-Fan
You should know that that DFP is broke in 2 more drift hours:crazy: And DON'T put your fingers upside down when you FINALLY come to a stop: 1. This is the best drifting I've seen so far in GT4:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
2 You wouldn't have come to a stop if you didn't crash, I almost thought you could be able to drift like this for ages after ages:crazy: Luckily there was no sound included of the DFP:crazy:

Maybe post that sound, I guess it sounds horrible (the sound of the DFP)

Is it really that bad for the wheel to drift? I have the 200 DF wheel, would I damage it if I drift with it?

mugen_s2002
Is it really that bad for the wheel to drift? I have the 200 DF wheel, would I damage it if I drift with it?
No it's not that bad, the sound of the DFP in 900 mode just is sometimes horrifying to hear, and then SOMETIMES I think that I should calm it down a little, but this is no serious problem or something, especially when your talking about the 200 mode on the DF. No need to worry about that:tup:

Wow. Finally. Music that doesn't suck.

It's cool to see someone who actually makes their own background tracks.

I tried my hand at it with Fruity Loops and believe me, people; it's not easy.

dragonitti
Am I the only one who noticed that you let off the gas each time you shifted. Why is that? Are you trying to simulate depressing of a clutch or something?
I noticed this as well.

It was a habit I had to break after countless hours of trying to beat the Japanese player world records in Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3.

You have to do it in TXR, otherwise you over-rev when you shift and it takes longer to get into the next gear.

This is not a factor in GT4, but a nice added effect.

👍 👍

i don't think he uses force feed back just unplugs it. well at least the way he spins the wheel so fast. It looks like there isn't any. but then again he might just be that good

sunce
i don't think he uses force feed back just unplugs it. well at least the way he spins the wheel so fast. It looks like there isn't any. but then again he might just be that good

I think that if you look closely you notice already at the very first corners he uses the Force Feedback to countesteer, so I don't only think he HAS force feedback on, I think it's pretty strong there:crazy:

thanks all for the comment. yes I use the strong force and no power assit for the DFP. I practice everyday but I have a problem to find a good setup.
I have just making a video with the AMUSE S2000 GT1'04 and I will post it tonight

GT4drifters
u think u so good how about a battle?
GT4drifters VS mike le chat no

just tell me what car in what track and post a 1min and let everyone else decide who's the best

This type of attitude will not be tolerated. Mike hasn't done anything to provoke you except be a good drifter. Challenges that originate from anger, envy or strife won't be held here.

So take it down a notch and relax. I know that you are on thin ice with other admins. Do you think it wise to take this type of attitude?

GT4drifters

you're the only one that's thinking you're so good, not Mike.

here's a suggestion, instead of posting a reply like that, next time include a video of your own drifting, then WE, the forumers, get to decide/judge who's better.

Judging from the drift settings on that GT4 page he's got. Driver Aids on, and 10 rear camber!? 👎

You got moderated hard. Enjoy your stay.

Judging from the drift settings on that GT4 page he's got. Driver Aids on, and 10 rear camber!?
don't metter as long your car drifts
and yeah everyone has their own way to mess you their car

you're the one talking about attitude but look at yours.

GT4drifters

Is this bad behavior? I'm sorry if it is, because then I have had some bad behavior too against NK4E: we wanted to start a battle, so I said, just to get some excitement in the competition: "I'm going to beat him easily:sly:;)" :scared:. I think he just wanted the battle going and say it this way, so that Mike would be a BIT offended and that he would think: "I'm going to show him who's best:cool:" and would accept the challenge.

So.....was that meant to be offending, or just to get the battle going?

G-T-4-Fan
Is this bad behavior? I'm sorry if it is, because then I have had some bad behavior too against NK4E: we wanted to start a battle, so I said, just to get some excitement in the competition: "I'm going to beat him easily:sly:;)" :scared:. I think he just wanted the battle going and say it this way, so that Mike would be a BIT offended and that he would think: "I'm going to show him who's best:cool:" and would accept the challenge.

So.....was that meant to be offending, or just to get the battle going?

You and NK4E were messing around it was very apparent to me.

GT4Drifters is not. BTW, I watched your vid, and no, with those skills you couldn't beat mike le chat noir. So do yourself a favor and go practice before spouting out comments like that.

Don't get all upset, because you started this.

Let's stop this right now. I won't have Mike's thread all messed up with posts like this. He doesn't deserve it.

really enjoy watching your quick and precise steering reaction, Mike. I know there's room for you to improve 👍 keep these vids comin.

GT4drifters- watched your falken fc video, not bad. But next time you want to challenge anyone, a bit more modesty might suit you better. Everyone is here to help each other and share their GT4 drifting knowledge. So don't hate. Anyway it's just a game, have fun with it. So just chill, and enjoy your stay.

edit:
Swift
Don't get all upset, because you started this.

come on, Swift. This isn't like you :)

apexd1fd3s
come on, Swift. This isn't like you :)

Actually, it very much is. GT4Drifters has had some issues in other parts of GTP and I'm not about to have something happen here in the GT4 Drift forum. You know I'm a generally fair and understanding guy, but in the case, I know the possibility for trouble is there.

now that i look at the video again your right lot of Force feed back, he really is just that good i'm going to keep working on my drifting, mabye try and figure out how to put some crappy drifts on the net.

wooo. whats hapening on this thread :) . a lot of move. :crazy:
GT4drifters I'm just watching your video and habitually I never refuse a challenge but sorry,I thought that you shall be a better drifter to talk like that 👍
the interet shall have been better for me if you plays in 900 but it is not case ( corrige me if I'm wrong)
however thanks all for the reaction but is't not a trouble I'm cool and I like to have a challenger.
💡 💡 after reflection, if you want to test you, we organise the first french Gt4 drift challenge on our forum. today it's the begining and you can get the informations here
http://www.gtchallenge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=269

so like I said tis is my video with the AMUSE S2000 GT1 '04. 556ps at deep forest

my bad that is just the way i challenge people
here lets start over

Hellow good fellow drifter friend, i'm GT4drifters and i would like to challenge you for a fun and very interesting drift battle.

i'll wait for your answer.

thank you, and have a nice day :)

nice clip, keep up the good work.

Nice Gloves Mike, and nice drifts as usual.

One question though, you seem to be having quite a hard time maintaining the drift for a longer period like the rest of the forumers too (but you're a step ahead them IMO), I know you're still figuring out your own perfect setup, but I'm just wondering... will those "endless slides"(the drifts that almost seems like it will never end) that you used to perform in GT3 be still possible in GT4?? This is what I'm interested to see/know.

p/s: btw Mike, where's Vince, haven't seen any of his videos lately.. is he still practising or he's not playing currently?

Cool stuff, very nice drifting. Is that you?!:dopey: It's really funny to see a member in real life:tup::D Yeah cool racing cloves too:tup: All in all a great vid. keep it up:tup::sly:

Back