new video "Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5 " added 04/06/12

yeah if you don't play with the gaz when you decelerate to keep the torque, the car start to oversteer if you take a bit of angle to much. its the problem when you had mixed you tires but I prefer mixed my tires because start you drift begun more easy and you can have a good counterstered drift with a bit of practice

Bonjour Mike,

Thanks for the screenshot of the wheelsetting! cool when someone live's up to his promise.

This mate of mine is a pc gamer but your vids and my playseat and dfp turn him slowly into a gt4 convert,

and.......

he recently bought a 200sx (s14a '99 model Z-edition) as a daily drive and he would LOVE it when you show him what this car capable of when you're doing it sideways!!

so, big request for a red 200sx (s14 '96 in game model, stock horsepower), autumn ring mini???

merci beaucoup ;)

Yo K2racer, you're welcome for the wheel setting

as I said before I can't make videos on orders because if everyone requires me, that will become complex. reassure you I am even take the time to note the cars which you would like to see so that those which we like more are used.
the 200sx It's a car that we like a lot so I think that we will be able to see it in a DFP video one day.

lol Blaysss " the drift god" who is it lol

yeah I'm actually working on 2 video. the first clip "Psycho Drifting" will be with Widge and me. 6 FR cars about minimum 700hp. we start this clip since a moment but the Widge's ps2 did'nt read his GT4 cd. Now he have a new cd but he found a lot a virus on his computeur and he did must format.
the second clip "Do You Like Link Drift 2" with Vince and me is about an black R32 and R34 Skyline (as in a Do You Like Link drift 1 [GT3]) who are making a big linked drifts. this video will arrives very soon :crazy: 👍

mike le chat no
yeah I'm actually working on 2 video. the first clip "Psycho Drifting" will be with Widge and me. 6 FR cars about minimum 700hp. we start this clip since a moment but the Widge's ps2 did'nt read his GT4 cd. Now he have a new cd but he found a lot a virus on his computeur and he did must format.
the second clip "Do You Like Link Drift 2" with Vince and me is about an black R32 and R34 Skyline (as in a Do You Like Link drift 1 [GT3]) who are making a big linked drifts. this video will arrives very soon :crazy: 👍

awesome, more videos = more madness from FBI.

seems like we're going to see some twin drifting action 👍

"Do You Like Link Drift 2"???? I'm holding my breath for the crazy links I'm about to see :dopey:

80slide
wow mike, have you considered a carrer in D1GP? you're pretty good. what steering wheel are you using?

He's using a driving force pro steering wheel.

ekmatt9
Yeah, it's nothing even related to D1GP, there is soo much more skill in that mann

I wouldn't say that. I would just say that it's very different indeed to drift in real life then in GT4. It takes a good amount of skill, practice and talent to be good in GT4. It's simply a different experience then real life.

Swift
I wouldn't say that. I would just say that it's very different indeed to drift in real life then in GT4. It takes a good amount of skill, practice and talent to be good in GT4. It's simply a different experience then real life.

Drifting with a real wheel is a lot easier than with the DFP... The wheel countersteers by itself most of the time, and you can feel where you are in the rotation... Something the DFP lacks in spades...

So, in some ways drifting in real life is easier... While in other ways, GT4 is easier...

I'll say one thing... Drifting in GT4 is a lot cheaper...

;)

Delphic Reason
Drifting with a real wheel is a lot easier than with the DFP... The wheel countersteers by itself most of the time, and you can feel where you are in the rotation... Something the DFP lacks in spades...

So, in some ways drifting in real life is easier... While in other ways, GT4 is easier...

I'll say one thing... Drifting in GT4 is a lot cheaper...

;)

Thanks DR, you would be a better person to comment on that then me.

And I really have to agree on that last point.

But let's not hijack Mike's thread any longer. :dopey:

lol yeah drifting in gt4 is a lot cheaper for sure. and I'have never drifting in real life but I'm sure that it's easier than gt4. However I'll see that one day.

yo Small frizz thanks for the reply. A new video will be added tonight...
Do You Like Link Drift 2

Downloading "Do You Like Link Drift 2"

👍

Your DFP skills are very very impressive 👍

Just watched it now.

Very nice 👍 :cheers: the countersteer is so smooth and constant, and the angle is very smooth as well. 👍

Brilliant!

Good stuff, Mike... I like lower power and higher angle, myself... Still, A fun watch... Lovin' the seizure inducing editing..

Keep it up...

;)

Once again, good video Mike. I see you're a System of a Down fan just like my self :lol: Good video. I also see you use black a lot in your cars :) I just don't like the fact you stuck with 2 cars...The car was kinda boring...But those girls in the beginning were Freaking Hot as hell man !!

mad props for the apricot II drifting. I've been trying to do that drift for my video for about 1 hour and i gave up helplessly. Maybe if i added more horsepower...ehh whatever.

Great video.

Mike, do you think you can make a Nurburgring drift lap 💡

That would look very nice 👍

thanks a lot for the comment Dr and Ekmatt. for the poor use of 2 cars, it was just to follow the D Y L L D vol1 but yeah I understand your reaction because I have the same when I watch another video

edit: ps Ekmatt: black cat / black car naturally

yeah FI you need to have a lot of power to make this type of big link, and need to understand and Know your car's reaction, but this link is really difficult as in reverse

Small_Fryz
Mike, do you think you can make a Nurburgring drift lap 💡

That would look very nice 👍

I had talked about that since a long time with Vince, and I think that he will make it one day, but he actually doesn't have a lot of time with this work.
I can do it with practice, but I would like that Vince do it

Back