new video "Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5 " added 04/06/12

Logitech Driving Force Pro

900° rotate ps2 steering wheel

dfp.jpg

mike and your crew, you have done it again.... who is driving the toyota chaser? i am trying to find a way to record from tv to pc, and i dont want to replace my video card, but my motherboard is shot so thats the priority. Great Job guys!! :dopey:
whats this caputure card thing? that might be what im searching for.

very good mike. you deliver as always a fine package of top quality drifting. I was impressed by the drift overtaking mostly. That was brilliant at Fuji when you passed 3 cars! top notch 👍

Ah!! I downloaded the vid and took about 7 mins. What the hell, is it my computer or the server. Who gives a crap. Another succesful movie Team FBI...Oh and Mike, that red M3 you had with those rims, I had the exact same one in GT4 too. I got a question though...

How do you get so many cars to fit into one vid? Is it online with a bunch of other people? or is it Multi tap?

One more question...

If you would know US Dollars, what's a good Capture Card from $0 - $110?

Congrats Mike once again. Some nasty ass drifts. The last gun shot scared me :lol:

He's playing in a race with full grid, that's why there's other cars with him. Notice he's the only one drifting? ;)

About the video, great editing as always. FBI videos are fun to watch, keep up the good work. 👍

Just watched the whole Pro series...
Great skill man... 👍 👍 👍

Once when I'm through with maxing A-spec points I'll try some of those settings for M3....

Maybe you could try some S2000 or Elise on next vids if you want...

yo thanks all. in effetc I played in race meeting or some championship race. so the end of the video was made online.
lol Ekmatt for the gunshot, it worked!! :crazy: I think that you can find a goo capture card for 110$. mines cost me 50€. you should be make an search on google, you will find a good thing.
yo Fizio thanks for the DFP series. I have ever made an live video with the amuse S2000 GT1 you can find it at www.fbidrift.com
I have 2 DFP video already finish, coming soon

System of a Down : The official music of Team FBI :D

Bloody drifting was awesome, the drift were excellent but what really makes Team FBI movies above average is the editing, it's like watching a little movie, not a non edited clip.

Continue the great job!

Red Emblem
what wheels do you have on your mercedes e55 amg? haave you guys thought of doing something like FBI junior, showcasing new, up and coming drifters?

page24hq.jpg

looks to be the last ones on right on day 12

WOW! simply awesome vid. you guys never fail to amaze me with your level of skill. the drift with the m3 around the other silver m3 was awesome, and the drift with the supra passing the competition on infineon was incredible. awesome work guys! 👍 👍

yo Red Emblem, I can't say you excatly what wheel i have on this car but I know that you can ind it in the wheel market occasion, 5 or days afters the 4 whites wheels's serie.
however we are planning nothing like fbi junior but you will see some online drifting laters.
Vince(FBI) started to play online since 4 days and some europeans drifters coming

yes it is venom. the last wheels on the day 12
you means the supra passing the competition at fuji or the m3 at infineon, however thanks for the comment and the wheels'screen.
I found a new style of setup who make me progress a lot, I know that widge can't drift correctly with it but this type of setup it's perfect for me

mike le chat no
yes it is venom. the last wheels on the day 12
you means the supra passing the competition at fuji or the m3 at infineon, however thanks for the comment and the wheels'screen.
I found a new style of setup who make me progress a lot, I know that widge can't drift correctly with it but this type of setup it's perfect for me

yes lol.... i switched the 2 around

Back