new video "Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5 " added 04/06/12

N35QU1K
All I can say to this video is, "Grip is faster than drift, my @$$!"
This is a common miss conception by a lot of drifters. Dirft no matter how controlled, no matter how fast, is almost never faster than grip.(there are a few corners in GT4 which *I* have found faster with sidesways entry)I don't want to start a huge arguement in Mike's thread so I'll leave it at that.
Your killing me Mike, I really can't wait to see this vid(trailer has only made it harder to wait).

Mike puts the hammer down!!! :D 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Although all of your vids were good, this one is going a step further! Some of the cone-stunts were fierce …

great video Mike.

It seems as though the video quality is better than all your previous videos. Got a new video card or something? it does look good though.

Honestly, after watching the video, I'm not that hyped up, its been happening for like 2-3 times already from your other videos as well, but don't get me wrong as its not a bad thing, in fact I've just noticed that you FBI guys have basically done it all (well, mostly), you guys have pushed the very limit of how drifting can be done in GT4, making insane links, angle, special stunts, twin drifting, group tandem and etc....

Aside from all those great sideways action, your video editing skills have been top notch at all times, 90% of your videos are extremely entertaining and 80% of them are jaw dropping amazing (the action), and 60% of them are hilarious LOL

What I'm saying is, you FBI guys have done it all man.... there's hardly anymore surprises....

The only thing I'd expect to change is, better video quality, honestly, I don't mind the large file size man.... give us some high and crystal clear video quality movies! :D

Thanks Mike for the red s14a (you remembered!?)

Great, you'll make my friend with his real life red s14a train some more to do these tricks :)

hey mike, u considered making a vid drifting race cars? I'd love to see you try your hand at that!

You know what, I reckon with skills like that you could be a professional drifter in real life some day...

I wasn't surprised by anything except the last part of the movie. Where you reversed into the cones. This sounded really boring, the Metallica song wasn't heavy like I like, in my opinion, the first one was better...Can you try a movie with FF's? ;) And Stanley^Carter, the quality is worse in this video than some of his other ones. I didn't like this one to tell you the truth Mike :ouch: :scared:

Stanley^Carter
It seems as though the video quality is better than all your previous videos. Got a new video card or something? it does look good though.

I agree. Great quality throughout the complete vid. That struck me as well when I watched it for the first time.

And even though all of the content was great in its entirety, I especially liked all the cone-stunt-stuff! But i suspect it was probably a LOT of nerve-wracking work :D to put all the cones in the right places? (as being hinted in the intro)

MKthree: I don't think we watched the same video :odd: All the video was very good mike, and it was even better at the end.

Great vid, once again!

k2racer
Thanks Mike for the red s14a (you remembered!?)

Great, you'll make my friend with his real life red s14a train some more to do these tricks :)

Many thanks Mike, appreciate it very much. 👍

The 200sx'es are great cars and they are just build to go sideways. 55/45 weight distribution got my s14a :cool:
I'm glad that I bought this car, everyday!

And... this doesn't count for much cars... the more wet it is outside... the more fun!! :lol:

Mike, you play WAY too much GT4! Bloody drifting 2 was just sick.

For all of you tha tsay it wasn't all that. I want you to check the angle of the old school camaro at about 2:30 into the vid. That's just nutz!

Anyway, excellent vid Mike! No go get a life! :sly: :D

Also, good song choice, it goes along with the theme of the video. Not to mention a great Metallica song. Though I'm not into them anymore(or any worldly music) I still appreciate it.

My god... that extremly impressive. I've seen a fair few drift videos.. but you really know how to push the envelope. The music fitted the clip really well and the drift... especially the bravado with the cones... spectacular... big thumbs up from me.

Ow man! The FBI vid's are allways been the best for me, this one is awesome again... Great work man, it must have been much work... but the result may be there :)

Back