new video "Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5 " added 04/06/12

Mike I'm having some trouble to find the videos in your website. I think my Firefox isn't opening it right. Could you link me to the latest video?

FatAssBR
Mike I'm having some trouble to find the videos in your website. I think my Firefox isn't opening it right. Could you link me to the latest video?

Don't you have IE.

You know IE open more pages than Firefox. If you view the same safe page over & over... You don't need to use Firefox.

Firefox browser are for the people who can't stand adds & tend to click on something unsafe. I use IE & the adds hardly bother me.👍

thanks identti.and thanks for vince, because he made the song.
well, it's just a little up to say that a new video coming really soon
" the real definition of Twin Drifting"

mike le chat no
well, it's just a little up to say that a new video coming really soon
" the real definition of Twin Drifting"
nice job with it man! i enjoied watching it. nice editing and drifting!👍
who else in that clip of 4 people were there? you and vince, who were the other two people?
and what camera do you and vince use? chase, roof or bumper cam?

thanks a lot susuki. widge asked me to send you the video and I said no problem.in the twin drifting part the camera was on me and I often/always follow vince.
in the "wild side" part at the begining when you see 2 hks S15...I'm following by looping.
after the white flash I'm following by On/off.
when you see 3 hks, Vince is (1st), Looping is (2nd) and I follow looping.
When you see 4 hks S15,Vince is (1st) following by On/Off (2nd),following by looping (3st) and the onboard cam was on me.
at the end when you see 2 hks playing with plots. On/Off take the outside of the turn and me the inside.

well if everyone have understood me :crazy: there is the video.
The real definition of "Twin Drifting" 93mo 8:30 min please right cliked it and the save the target as, thanks

Holy **** Mike, I've just finished watching ...definition of twin drifting... and I don't know how you guys keep producing all these mad vids but damn looks like I've been missing out on some trip ass FBI drifts LOL.

:bowdown: FBI

Great video Mike, the view with the 4 HKS's drifting looks really scary, one slip and 3 of you could crash lol. You've done it again. (Is that George Carlin at the end??You have some interesting people online!)

yo thank you all for the coments. some of thems make me laught a lot lol.
I'm talked about the video with widge and decide to re-edited it.
I had added the name of the pilotes in the Wild Side part.
you can find the video at www.fbidrift.com

I have been following team fbi on and off for a while and I must say that your videos are impressive. I give you guys alot of credit for you dedication to creative the impressive videos you have.

Downloading already. I'll tell you what i think.

EDIT: Amazing drifting, and great effects/editing. The flaming silvia and the use of the cones are great.

Downloading right now... Only at 25 Kb/sec. ? It's faster than that usually (about 5 times faster), Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait.

Back