New Vision Gran Turismo Cars Unveiled Via GT Sport Demo

The Honda and Daihatsu are phenomenal concepts in different ways! :drool:

The Daihatsu is the sort of direction I like Vision Gran Turismo cars to take - Base it on a road car or a concept car that's not too distant from becoming road legal (i.e. the FT-1) and convert it to a car fit for racing. Looks rather cute too! The Honda looks very sleek, much like an NSX that's been in the shrink ray. Perhaps this is a preview of the baby NSX that has been endlessly speculated about?

Downloading the demo now, who knows after the bugs in PC2 and the unreleased features in FM7 this might be (for me personally) the surprise of this fall.

It's been since GT5 and GT6 on the PS3 with my Logitech G27 and WheelStand Pro that I played a GT game. Since them moved over to XBox One and the Thrustmaster TX eco system but due to a knee injury play there with a controller now. Since I have a PS4 Pro anyway (bought it especially for Horizon Zero Dawn) and a 4K HDR home threatre system I might as well give the demo a try. If I like what I see I'll probably buy the game too.

Honda looks nice, Diahatsu looks umm..., Peugeot L500 looks :yuck:.

Downloading the demo as well.

Downloading the demo now, who knows after the bugs in PC2 and the unreleased features in FM7 this might be (for me personally) the surprise of this fall..

Question: how are you downloading the game already? Your PSN account is... I mean, the country?

That Daihatsu's cute! :embarrassed: I can't take it seriously! :lol:

PD should create a GR.K (Kei) class! That would be the most played part of GTS! :lol:
I 2nd that.. Nothing Like real tight close racing in the Kei class.

you don't need lots of HP to have fun a on a race track,
I'll take close competition, bumper to bumper, door to door battling,
over winning a race driving solo 15 seconds ahead.

What's wrong with the VGT's? don't like innovation? why only blame PD? why not the manufacturers that agreed to take part?

I like innovation as much as the next person but I'm far more interested in what I see on the roads around me. I would much rather the time was spent on a bigger roster of hot hatches or fast saloons. Why would I blame the manufacturers for taking advantage of a (possibly free) marketing exercise. I blame PD. Yawn!!!

I like innovation as much as the next person but I'm far more interested in what I see on the roads around me. I would much rather the time was spent on a bigger roster of hot hatches or fast saloons. Why would I blame the manufacturers for taking advantage of a (possibly free) marketing exercise. I blame PD. Yawn!!!
Don't forget that every real car was a concept before becoming real tho.

Last edited:
What's the demo's size? My brother has a PS4 on his house but no PS+ and I want to know if he would be able to download it on time for me to at least play it a bit on the last day.

Question: how are you downloading the game already? Your PSN account is... I mean, the country?

If you have PS+ you can pre-load the demo before it's content is unlocked on the 9th, I believe this becomes available at 8am in each respective time zone in the US. It's already been live on the west coast for a couple hours now.

Depends on country perhaps, I’m in Europe.

It’s just the preload. Demo starts Monday and lasts only 4 days I believe.

More VGT... this game is not GT sport... is Gran Turismo Tokyo Geneva 2.0 !
167 cars .... +100 is fantasy car.... fantasy rally mustang gr.B.... LM prototype vision... fantasy race car gr.3.... having "FIA partnership" and the various car categories are invented because there are few real models in the game and so many fantasy models running together....
This gt is a big very fail for me compared with AC & PCARS2

167 cars .... +100 is fantasy car.... fantasy rally mustang gr.B.... LM prototype vision... fantasy race car gr.3.... having "FIA partnership" and the various car categories are invented because there are few real models in the game and so many fantasy models running together....
You seem to be confused the GT cars PD made aren't fantasy cars they are called PD originals & are based on real production cars .

Last edited:
The game's a fail because it doesn't have enough real production cars?
ok

Latest Posts

Back