New Vision Gran Turismo concept car being unveiled on 25 October

  • Thread starter Thread starter sirjim73
  • 264 comments
  • 47,413 views
That's very hot
 
I love the aero spoiler of that car plus how the car opens.

final_5db2834df7c504001402a951_159128.gif


Well done Jaguar. The car is on its way to becoming my favorite VGT alongside the Fittpaldi, McLaren, and Mazda.
 


Hong Kong’s Kin Long Li and I will be representing Team GTPlanet in today’s Pro-Am race. Wish us luck... we are going to need it! :lol:

I don’t get along with the car too well. :scared:
 
Soooo... does this mean we'll be able to watch that canopy open and close each time we pick the car?
 
Can't say I'm a fan of it, or see much difference overall in its design to something like the SRT nonsense. A braver, more interesting take would have been to use the D-Type's epic fin and have a halo around the driver, like the Formula E cars.
 
Why are they not racing with the Thrustmaster T-GT wheel?
 
I honestly think it could be significantly more attractive if it werent so low and wide. Still though, i really like it.
 
GET IN THERE @Jordan !!!! ^__^

Also, this is now the most beautiful Vision GT I have seen in my life, and on of the most beautiful Jaguars I've seen too ♥... The front is a bit Mustang-ish to me, but the design flow and that wing... Jaguar must make this a reality ♥
 
Congratulations on the win! I managed to catch the live stream 2 laps from the end. It was really nail-biting close!
 
Wow i noticed a new camera for interior along with the new futuristic helmet.

Alsl grats @Jordan survived the carnage!
 
I really liked that move on the final corner during the final lap. The Carwatch team taking the corner too wide had ultimately sealed their fate for the rest of the race, and handed @Jordan his victory.
 
Congrats!
 
Back