New Vision Gran Turismo concept car being unveiled on 25 October

• Thread starter sirjim73
  • 264 comments
This helmet just looks like Cyborg Ninja...
i1PMT1LAWOx6mRH.jpg

I saw during the event a new camera angle that we can see the driver inside the car, like gt6, if I remember... Anyway...
@Jordan can you ask please if we will get this new camera angle into the replay cameras,in the next update?

Another hyper-futuristic spaceship design :crazy:
Cars that look like cars are more exiting, imo.

I love it! It looks like what you'd get if Jaguar employed me to design the replacement for the F Type.

THIS looks like a mix between the Mercedes VGT and the Infiniti VGT

Not very original if you ask me... Jag could have done much better after so many years...

Did they not check out the other releases VGT?!

THIS looks like a mix between the Mercedes VGT and the Infiniti VGT

Not very original if you ask me... Jag could have done much better after so many years...

Did they not check out the other releases VGT?!
They sticked with the idea and it paid off imo.
At least it's x10 better than the Aston Martin.

The dark car in the garage has small dive planes and a different splitter to the silver car so there may be a racing version too. Jaguar may have designed it but it wasn't added perhaps but it's interesting to see it.

If you look through the pictures on the official Gran Turismo page there is one at what looks to be Brands Hatch and the car in front has a massive fixed wing, this might be the GR.
i1ahj77OsHRrESB.jpg

The car also seems to display some kind of proximity message on the side window.

Yeah, the side window seems to be opaque from the outside but not the inside, and equipped with a HUD. Don't like the outside, looks like someone didn't pay attention when painting the car in Photoshop.

Back