New Vision Gran Turismo concept car being unveiled on 25 October

  • Thread starter Thread starter sirjim73
  • 264 comments
  • 47,445 views
This helmet just looks like Cyborg Ninja...
i1PMT1LAWOx6mRH.jpg
 
Photo finish! Congrats to @Jordan :gtpflag: and to all the other drivers on an exciting race.

Screenshot_20191025-074917_YouTube.jpg


The model VGT will look lovely on the mantelpiece...

Screenshot_20191025-075649_YouTube.jpg


But dont let this go to your head Jordan :p:lol:

Screenshot_20191025-074952_YouTube.jpg


PS I love the car and the new Darth Jaguar helmet!
 
Well done @Jordan congratulations, that was so good

Also I can't believe tom brooks can butcher a name as simple as emree, it's em-ree not em-ray ffs
 
The VGT deserves a Jeremy Clarkson's JAAAG seal of aprooval
I think it's missing 8 cylinders for his tastes.
 
I saw during the event a new camera angle that we can see the driver inside the car, like gt6, if I remember... Anyway...
@Jordan can you ask please if we will get this new camera angle into the replay cameras,in the next update?
 
Another hyper-futuristic spaceship design :crazy:
Cars that look like cars are more exiting, imo.

I love it! It looks like what you'd get if Jaguar employed me to design the replacement for the F Type.

THIS looks like a mix between the Mercedes VGT and the Infiniti VGT

Not very original if you ask me... Jag could have done much better after so many years...

Did they not check out the other releases VGT?!
 
Looks a tiiiny, tiiiny little bit like this from way back.

Jaguarrender5-small.jpg
I think this looks better, oh well another VGT car we will all use once and forget about sadly
 
THIS looks like a mix between the Mercedes VGT and the Infiniti VGT

Not very original if you ask me... Jag could have done much better after so many years...

Did they not check out the other releases VGT?!
They sticked with the idea and it paid off imo.
At least it's x10 better than the Aston Martin.
 
The dark car in the garage has small dive planes and a different splitter to the silver car so there may be a racing version too. Jaguar may have designed it but it wasn't added perhaps but it's interesting to see it.


If you look through the pictures on the official Gran Turismo page there is one at what looks to be Brands Hatch and the car in front has a massive fixed wing, this might be the GR.
i1ahj77OsHRrESB.jpg


The car also seems to display some kind of proximity message on the side window.
 
Yeah, the side window seems to be opaque from the outside but not the inside, and equipped with a HUD. Don't like the outside, looks like someone didn't pay attention when painting the car in Photoshop.
 
Back