Next Forza DLC Track and Cars?

• Thread starter symo63
  • 189 comments
Australia
VIC
theroy1963
symo63
Hi just wondering if anyone has any ideas on the upcoming DLC. Will it be a new Track or Cars? Or Both?

Post your thoughts/wishes here.

I am hoping for:

Track
Nürburgring

Cars - maybe the American Muscle Pack
2014 Chevrolet SS Hennessey
2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
2015 Ford Mustang 5.0
2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
2013 Ford Taurus SHO

Last edited:
Cars: I couldn't guess at this point specifically, but probably 7 or 8/10 from FM4's & its DLC.
Track: Along with most everyone else, hopefully the Nurburgring, but wouldn't be surprised at Lime Rock or Pacific showing up over bigger name tracks.

T10 have went incredibly quiet. We dont even know if any more DLC is forthcoming. Odd.
Yes, we do. They've already gone on record to say another track will be coming out. Additional cars is another story, but I wouldn't expect them to stop anytime soon.

Yes, we do. They've already gone on record to say another track will be coming out. Additional cars is another story, but I wouldn't expect them to stop anytime soon.
Good stuff...You got a link?

I seen a article that The Ring would be shown at E3 but it was quickly shot down by mods as ******** on the official forums.

I guess if they can replicate all Forza 4 cars and people are still buying them they'l keep going...Weird why they are so quiet on it though.

Do T10 still support Forza Motorsport titles once Horizon is out?

Good stuff...You got a link?

I seen a article that The Ring would be shown at E3 but it was quickly shot down by mods as ******** on the official forums.

I guess if they can replicate all Forza 4 cars and people are still buying them they'l keep going...Weird why they are so quiet on it though.

Do T10 still support Forza Motorsport titles once Horizon is out?

FM3 was released Oct 2009. Last DLC was Dec 2010, although there's a big gap between that and June which was the previous one.
FM4 was released Oct 2011. Last DLC pack was Sep 2012.
Horizon was released Oct 2012. Last DLC pack was (someone correct me if I'm wrong) April. Which was the 1000 club DLC if my google-fu is working.

They're pretty diligent about supporting their games with DLC, or at least they have been improving steadily. Horizon was a bit of a blip, but they went back to ten car packs for FM5 anyway, so one wonders how much Playground had to do with that one. And the 1000 Club was pretty awesome DLC, it added an awful lot of gameplay.

I'll be surprised if they don't keep the car packs coming. They have to keep making them anyway for FM6. Might as well sell them as DLC and make a few bucks while you're there.

I'm 100% sure there'll be more DLC, because FM3/FM4 proves this, and because two tracks are yet to be added. Expect to hear an announcement soon next week. ;)

The next car pack will include 8 cars from Forza 4 and 2 new ones which will be inaccessible unless you buy all of them. It also comes with a new set of bugs and glitches for the game

The next car pack will include 8 cars from Forza 4 and 2 new ones which will be inaccessible unless you buy all of them. It also comes with a new set of bugs and glitches for the game

Also, if you don't purchase it the Spanish Inquisition will come around and tickle your cat until you relent and spend your cash that you earned working 25 hours a day in the gravel mines.

So T10 will make less money than if they chose more new to the series cars for their DLC. Unlike with the full game where refusing to purchase simply because of one aspect of the game cuts you off from all the rest of the aspects, DLC is purely car content. Think they're doing a crap job choosing the cars that go in the DLC? Don't give them money.

Either they figure it out and move more towards something reasonable, or it turns out that you're a unique snowflake and T10 is making plenty of money from the people that enjoy the cars nonetheless. In which case I will send you one internet tissue to go with your internet cookies and internet milk diluted by internet tears.

There will be at least two more car DLC packs and one more track DLC with booster pack. After this, Turn 10 will be concentrating mainly on Horizon 2 dev work as it's supposed to launch later this year.

There will be at least two more car DLC packs and one more track DLC with booster pack. After this, Turn 10 will be concentrating mainly on Horizon 2 dev work as it's supposed to launch later this year.
Source?

Also, wasn't there supposed o be a couple of expansions? I haven't kept up with the game, really.

Back