Next Forza DLC Track and Cars?

• Thread starter symo63
  • 189 comments
Car pass owners will get an additional 2 packs (June & July) for free, bringing the car pass total up to 90 cars. The June DLC was moved up to next Friday.

But I'm sure you guys will still find something negative about that.
Well the negative would be for us that did not buy the car pass. So instead of it keeping the hardcore happy like they claimed it's only keeping a certain amount happy.

Question: I'm getting an Xbox one and FM5 in about two weeks. I want the DLC Tracks, but does it require the same pass that bundles in the car packs? I'm not to fond of most of the car packs so I'm hoping that its not :/

Question: I'm getting an Xbox one and FM5 in about two weeks. I want the DLC Tracks, but does it require the same pass that bundles in the car packs? I'm not to fond of most of the car packs so I'm hoping that its not :/
No tracks were free for everyone 👍

Wait, so no one got free tracks? How much was it?
I don't think he gets it.
photo.jpg

I can see that Turn10, know their mistakes and constantly try to improve! Not bad at all really!
Not really as we are still waiting for basic things to be fixed so adding more cars to the game wont fix the things that are wrong with it like no online lobbies, Chat issues, Lack of Distance times, Race Results, No damage online, Dropping to dash etc etc these have been problems since release and now 7 months later T10 dont seem to have any interest fixing them.

This post made me laugh from the official forums...

Forza community: "Fix the bugs and game first, no more cars!"

T10: "We got a special announcement for all you hardcore fans! We are listening to the community!"

24 hours later

T10: "MOAR CARZ!!"

Last edited:
From what I have seen they are constantly working on the title with frequent updates, I can't imagine the whining you would do if you had bought GT6 and waited for PD's fat promises. At least Turn10 are doing MORE than what they have promised by far!

From what I have seen they are constantly working on the title with frequent updates, I can't imagine the whining you would do if you had bought GT6 and waited for PD's fat promises. At least Turn10 are doing MORE than what they have promised by far!
He's already stated that PD even handled it's non existent DLC far better than T10 has. :rolleyes:

Plenty of DLC updates very very little fixing what is wrong with the game updates.

Not been able to check the VIP car we got yet...Anyone?

Last edited:
Unless you're using "we" in the royal sense, stop speaking for the rest of us. Your opinion is your own. You don't speak for the community.

Unless you're using "we" in the royal sense, stop speaking for the rest of us. Your opinion is your own. You don't speak for the community.
We as in we the VIP Forza players... So just answer the question and stop being a ****. What was the VIP car we got?

I can see the 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C, 1987 RUF CTR Yellowbird, 1991 Mazda #55 787B, 2011 Ford F150 SVT Raptor and 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport just fine. Along with the two Christmas cars and the Halo Spartan BOSS 302. Can't remember if there are any others. Got a El Camino with a crazy paint job a couple weeks ago and the Rock Star VW the other day, not sure if that was VIP

Back