Next Forza DLC Track and Cars?

• Thread starter symo63
  • 189 comments
How is that game? I've not liked any of the NFS games for a long time.
It's pretty much a NFS Hot Pursuit (2010) with "Rivals" thrown on to the box, with better graphics, slightly more weapons to choose from, a cheap livery editor and vinyl system. The AIs can also be cheaters too, especially when there cops because they respond out of no where in your surroundings when escaping. The game also has a story, but it tries too hard to be cool and interesting, to the point it annoys you. Don't even get me on it's "Burnout mechanics", ugh...

It's a fun game, don't get me wrong on that. However, when you finished everything, there's nothing left to in it. Let's just say. It's boring overall because it's nothing different.

I've been listening to that sound since NFS Rivals. Beat you to it, haha. :sly:

I don't play rivals, but it would be nice if GT6 would catch up to IT'S rivals :) I would play more if they did. Happy camper in the meantime though. Carwise I don't know what else to ask for aside from maybe ... the Huracan! :D

It's pretty much a NFS Hot Pursuit (2010) with "Rivals" thrown on to the box, with better graphics, slightly more weapons to choose from, a cheap livery editor and vinyl system. The AIs can also be cheaters too, especially when there cops because they respond out of no where in your surroundings when escaping. The game also has a story, but it tries too hard to be cool and interesting, to the point it annoys you. Don't even get me on it's "Burnout mechanics", ugh...

It's a fun game, don't get me wrong on that. However, when you finished everything, there's nothing left to in it. Let's just say. It's boring overall because it's nothing different.
I think I'll just wait until it becomes a "Games with Gold" or "PlayStation Plus" free game.

Back