Next Forza DLC Track and Cars?

• Thread starter symo63
  • 189 comments
Thank you TokoTurismo! Practically fell out of the bed! Uploaded the GT6 update late last night, now waiting till later today for the Bondurant dlc, smiling real big right now! :)
No problem bud. :D It's really great to finally the C7 Stingray is in Forza! Imagine the parts it'll contain, maybe the Z06's parts? :drool:

Best pack by far! :)

True dat on the C7, I must have about eight of them in GT6, looking forward to this release. In the meantime I have to go and race up some bucks for the Senna :)

True dat on the C7, I must have about eight of them in GT6, looking forward to this release. In the meantime I have to go and race up some bucks for the Senna :)
You mostly must. 👍 The cash in that is a lot! :D

Oh yeah. In the final event, if you get Silver, you'll get the Lotus! I wish you all the luck to get it. 👍👍

192d4ea7-c036-41d0-926e-48fa2eb9af07.jpg

a5f4fa21-5ca6-47bd-a937-294e5968170b.jpg

Finally, a pack that satisfies me 100%. I'd kill even for the car that I am liking less (which is the Bentley).
That X1/9? I'm gonna buy 10 and make all of them into turbocharged autocross beasts. The Indy Lights looks fun, the Sprint Zagato is the coolest Alfa of the 90s, the MX5 Cup's something we have been waiting for years (even if we didn't know it), and the C7... Hell, let's just say that I already own one for every color in GT6, and GT6 doesn't have sound and tunnels.

VXR
Wow, the GT3 style kit for the Bentley is an unexpected treat.

There's been lots of unexpected treats as far as bodykits go so far, like the R5 Turbo coming with all of its different kits and the Fairlady Z432 featuring a g-nose and a full rally bodykit when they had no bodyparts in FM4.

P.S: any bodykit for the Icsunonove?

I was a rebel, but it's hard to resist now. Season pass is so tempting, and there is still one car pack left.:boggled:

I'm glad this is actually a nice pack. I think this is one of the rare times where the race car isn't the Pack Only car.

Not happy about the classing of the Indy Light, its a great car to drive but it is useless! It can’t race competitively against other P class cars due to a 30 MPH speed deficit, it needs it's own series class.

Finally, a pack that satisfies me 100%. I'd kill even for the car that I am liking less (which is the Bentley).
That X1/9? I'm gonna buy 10 and make all of them into turbocharged autocross beasts. The Indy Lights looks fun, the Sprint Zagato is the coolest Alfa of the 90s, the MX5 Cup's something we have been waiting for years (even if we didn't know it), and the C7... Hell, let's just say that I already own one for every color in GT6, and GT6 doesn't have sound and tunnels.

True about the C7, got five of them now ! Sound is amazing too. :)

Back