Next Forza DLC Track and Cars?

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 5' started by symo63, May 20, 2014.

1. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

It's amazing that you can't respond to a simple request for proof. Since it's apparently such an obvious, easy-to-find thing, that is.

Nobody is upset. I'm calling you on your crap. There's a pretty large difference.

Oh phew. First you spoke for the "hardcore Forza players", but I see you've already progressed to speaking on behalf of all console owners!

dice1998, UKMikey, HAL20XX and 2 others like this.
  2. Imari

Imari

I think you're just having fun complaining rather than raising legitimate concerns or trying to fix them.

That's fine. You can go on the ignore list. I don't see why you'd play a game for hundreds of hours that you clearly find so frustrating, but I guess that's why they call them masochists.

3. UkHardcore23

UkHardcore23

Dont put me on your ignore list please! I was so looking forward to playing F5 with you :lol:

4. UkHardcore23

UkHardcore23

Dam right. I speak for every one. Bow down to your master spokesman.

GT6...It gets a bad rep on this side...I notice you play it...is it as bad as everyone makes out?

5. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

Another attempt to sidetrack. To a topic we have a dedicated versus thread for no less.

Last chance.

Imari likes this.
  6. espeed623

espeed623

Pretty eager to see what the new arrivals from 4 are, plus whatever new cars manage to come in. Regarding tracks, I'm not holding my breath for the Nürburgring for DLC whatsoever. Whichever tracks come before they stop making/releasing DLC will be just fine, IMO.

TokoTurismo, Spitty and BoneSawTX like this.
  7. McLaren

McLaren Premium

What was my theory? I simply asked you to provide proof for yours, and all you can say is look it up on the web. I did, that's why I know your claim that there's "10,000 of thousands" posts on the forum isn't true because there's only 30,000 to start.

Let's play your game where the burden of proof is on the on the person asking questions & not the one making claims. My claim? The sky isn't actually blue. The grass isn't really green. And you make things up. And I don't have to back up 1 of those silly claims because under your logic, the burden of proof is on you to disprove me.

8. Spitty

Spitty

Yeah I would be happy with any track aswell.
    My hopes are high for June, because why else would T10 set the release date of the next car pack to May 30.
    It's usually the first Tuesday of the month, so maybe we get a track update on the first Tuesday in June.

Davoxx likes this.
  9. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

So you accuse this subforum of being a defense force but you don't want to read anything from anyone who doesn't have the game, even if they're commenting on facts that anyone could identify? It's an XBone game, some of us have played Forza for years but haven't made the jump because the balance of positives and negatives doesn't justify the cost. I don't post a whole lot in this forum because I don't have a whole lot to say, other than I'm convinced FM5 would have a short life in my hands because its track list is even worse than FM4's, which grew boring in under six months. I also think the FM formula has become bland. I expected more variety and special effects (night and weather) from the next gen jump instead of extra-tiny polygons and a handful of laser-scanned tracks.

You want negativity? I think lowly enough of the game and the direction that Turn 10 has taken with it that it steered me away from the purchase of an XBone at all. Before you ask, the reason I'm here is to keep tabs on things -- particularly track DLC -- and watch for any news of Forza Horizon 2.

FosterG likes this.
  10. FosterG

FosterG

Have to agree with you on the track count and the lack of change of time, pretty sure they hear us complaining, but they ain't giving up any secrets.

11. Spitty

Spitty

They keep the best stuff for Forza 6 to blow us away. :)

12. FosterG

FosterG

I certainly hope you are right, but 6 is a ways off. When it does come I am hoping that the content level is well above 5.

13. Spitty

Spitty

Yeah it's a long wait until 6, I'm not expecting night races though. But atleast Forza 3 levels of content.

14. symo63

symo63

So any ideas what will be in the Car pack on Friday?

Davoxx likes this.
  15. Spitty

Spitty

Even more muscle cars, sponsored by big mac. :)

16. FosterG

FosterG

Don't know, but I would love it if they surprised us with a C7 and or Huracan.

17. UKMikey

UKMikey

I already have an idea what livery they can start working on if this is the case.

[​IMG]

FosterG likes this.
  18. Spitty

Spitty

So what do you think about these clues for the June dlc:

Clue 1 car 1:

Faster than a Lamborghini Gallardo on the drag strip.

Clue 2 car 2:

At the time this may have been the most beautiful thing on wheels.

Clue 3 car 3:

Just ask Matt Farah, there's not a better car out there.

2nd clue could be a Toyota 2000 GT or a Jaguar XK.
    Not sure about the rest, many cars could beat a Gallardo on the drag strip.

BoneSawTX likes this.
  19. FosterG

FosterG

XK13 has long been said by many to be the IT car although the P400 Miura is mighty fine, also already in the game :). Not sure about the others.

20. Spitty

Spitty

Do you know Matt Farah? I just googled him and that's the Corvette guy from Smoking Tire, I saw his review of the new Stingray, that might be it?? :D

ProjectF likes this.
  21. FosterG

FosterG

I will fall out of my chair if that C7 is it, cross your fingers!

BoneSawTX and Spitty like this.
  22. BoneSawTX

BoneSawTX

Also heard he is a DeLorean guy, fingers crossed it's the C7

Last edited: May 29, 2014
    FosterG likes this.
  23. Spitty

Spitty

More clues-

Clue 4 car 4:

David Brabham would be proud of this little guy.

Clue 5 car 5:

Having your own identity is key to being appreciated by others.

24. Myles Prower

Myles Prower

4 maybe the Formula Ford Ecoboost

25. Spitty

Spitty

Corvette C7 and Mazda Mx5 Cup.:drool: And more open wheeler! And that Fiat x1/9 is new aswell.

26. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

That is one really nice pack. Will probably be the first one I buy.

DaveyGT1 likes this.
  27. UKMikey

UKMikey

2014 Corvette C7 Stingray
    1990 Alfa Romeo SZ Sprint Zagato
    2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
    1975 Fiat X1/9
    2013 Mazda MX-5 Cup
    2012 Mini John Cooper Works GP
    1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
    2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP
    1980 Abarth 131 Abarth
    2013 Infiniti #77 Schmidt Peterson Motorsports Dallara IPS Indy Lights racecar

28. VXR

VXR

That is one epic car pack! Couldn't have expected the SZ out of nowhere, with the 155 having been added to 4 and more likely to get a reprieve. Only an hour left of work, can't wait to get home.

Also, the Indy car looks quite similar to late-80s GP, so there'll be plenty of mileage in painting liveries for it.

29. Myles Prower

Myles Prower

Good Pack

30. HAL20XX

HAL20XX

Amazing pack! It would have been suicide if they were going to release this outside of the car pass, though.

ClydeYellow and Spitty like this.