Next Gran Turismo Sport Update Scheduled for March 12

Maybe this update might put up the schedule for the March/April 2019 FIA online season in addition to bug fixes.

Bit of a stretch but this seems to be a minor update, so...

Maybe one of these days they’ll fix the engine sound glitch that’s been in the game since the beginning (where the engine sound goes silent at high revs in the high gears (like at the end of straightaways) after you’ve been driving for a while). It’s mostly prevalent after you’ve been racing for 20+ minutes.

It might just be a chase cam thing, I’m not sure.

I was just watching Nik Makozi stream and he was chatting with TRL Lightning and others.. anyway they must have been given a list of cars they will be driving next weekend and they noted new car additions of Ferrari 250 GT ( not GTO ) and Countach 25th Anniversary...maybe for this update?

Edit: from 37:34 in stream if you're interested

Last edited:
I was just watching Nik Makozi stream and he was chatting with TRL Lightning and others.. anyway they must have been given a list of cars they will be driving next weekend and they noted new car additions of Ferrari 250 GT ( not GTO ) and Countach 25th Anniversary...maybe for this update?

Do you have a pic or link about it? Anyway, if they are really coming, it's for sure the 28th along the 2 SF cars

Worth remembering the Paris event will be a different build of the game to the one we have

Hopefully they’ll fix the constant crashing of the game, had it crash daily since last update...

If there’s new content, I hope they’ll drop the Super Formula cars early or maybe sneak in the Formula-e car :rolleyes: most likely not... but one can hope...

Hopefully they’ll fix the constant crashing of the game, had it crash daily since last update...

If there’s new content, I hope they’ll drop the Super Formula cars early or maybe sneak in the Formula-e car :rolleyes: most likely not... but one can hope...
Doubt very much on the new content front. Probably just bug fixes for this one.

When are they going to institute the FIA penalty system in Sports Races?

Didn’t they state that some time back?

Back