Next Gran Turismo Sport Update Scheduled for March 12

I was just watching Nik Makozi stream and he was chatting with TRL Lightning and others.. anyway they must have been given a list of cars they will be driving next weekend and they noted new car additions of Ferrari 250 GT ( not GTO ) and Countach 25th Anniversary...maybe for this update?

Edit: from 37:34 in stream if you're interested

Watched the stream and saw the two cars mentioned as you stated. If true, it would be good to get them both back. Let's see if they appear in Paris next week.

Maybe one of these days they’ll fix the engine sound glitch that’s been in the game since the beginning (where the engine sound goes silent at high revs in the high gears (like at the end of straightaways) after you’ve been driving for a while). It’s mostly prevalent after you’ve been racing for 20+ minutes.

It might just be a chase cam thing, I’m not sure.

Ample SSRX experience here, huh? :lol:

Might Only be a bug fix. But i don't have Any issues with blue screens or Any like that. But the bug with the new supra that can't enter the blue moon bay race must be a bug.
About the slr mclaren i know this is not a bug. But the Max Power it has is not that great. I am hoping for a fix on this. But i don't think they will change that. I expected it to go up to n900 but it can't go over n800. It will struggle to go a head the other supercars in the game. The Ford gt has less Power stock, but has more Power with Max lv upgrades. And i use to rival them in gt6. Unless the fix the Power on the slr it can't keep up with the Ford gt

Very much doubt this will be a content update! Even though we are only getting 7 cars this month. Definately just a bug fix update!

Maybe one of these days they’ll fix the engine sound glitch that’s been in the game since the beginning (where the engine sound goes silent at high revs in the high gears (like at the end of straightaways) after you’ve been driving for a while). It’s mostly prevalent after you’ve been racing for 20+ minutes.

It might just be a chase cam thing, I’m not sure.
It's blatant in the Hyundai GT Concept (even though it's an EV)

If there is any addition, it will be a track. I’m thinking one of Sugo or Motegi I’m preparation for SF later in the month, with the other of the two released on March 28 with the SF cars.
Wish that were true, but they released Autopolis just a few days ago. It's too much work to do in 1 week.

I'm curious. They said they adjusted tire wear in the update. In last weeks's Race C I really felt like my grip was far too removed from normal grip. There were times when I was 3-4 seconds slower than my no tire wear times for no good reason.

I am on a controller. I am wondering if anyone else had a similar experience.

SPA!!! :dunce::scared:
Maybe Sebring?
Probably just bug fixes, how soon will we get the schedule for the next FiA season?

Last edited:
It's odd that after an hour of maintenance that the update still hasn't came. I wonder if that means this update is important enough to warrant last minute changes?

No, the update needs enough space to have two copies of the game on you hard drive - this is true on any Playstation game patch

Back