Next Gran Turismo Will be a 'Combination of Past, Present, and Future'

Had friends over for a party last night. I snuck in to play the game for a bit. When I came back, one of my female friends ask where I went. My wife said, "To play his game." :lol:
Next question asked was which game. My wife said Gran Turismo. The friend asking is in her mid-thirties. She says, "Ah yes! Gran Turismo to me, is a blue with white stripes Dodge Viper!". Conutinues with, "That is it! So much fun driving that car in Gran Turismo.".

Funny. No matter how many games have come since that first one, her joy is summed up in the experience of one car. 👍

Had friends over for a party last night. I snuck in to play the game for a bit. When I came back, one of my female friends ask where I went. My wife said, "To play his game." :lol:
Next question asked was which game. My wife said Gran Turismo. The friend asking is in her mid-thirties. She says, "Ah yes! Gran Turismo to me, is a blue with white stripes Dodge Viper!". Conutinues with, "That is it! So much fun driving that car in Gran Turismo.".

Funny. No matter how many games have come since that first one, her joy is summed up in the experience of one car. 👍
That’s awesome :lol:

My first roommate in college ended up being a huge car geek and loved gran turismo, soon as I bought GT Sport we raced every day the whole semester. Talk about dumb luck! Hopefully with a full on campaign in GT7 where there can be more fun passing off the sticks between races like the good ol’ days of GT4!

Last edited:
I remember the first time I played GT. In Japan at a friends house. Another friend was a race car driver. They made me play and laughed at me all night race after race.

I went to buy the game soon after but they kept calling it "Gran-tsuri". Which made finding the game really hard. :lol:

There was a license test to negotiate the corkscrew in a Viper in some previous iterarion. We passed the controller back and forth for what seemed like hours. When we finally beat it, we both jumped out of our seats and broke the cot we were sitting on. My mom was mad when I told her.

Back