Next GT Sport Update Arrives July 31, Brings Four (Edit: FIVE!) New Cars

I smell rain...

If were going along these lines my main smell from this update is there are going to be a lot of unhappy players due to the cars probably
being in the wrong classes.

Rain may come, a new track may come, only PD really know at this stage so everything is speculation, updates may be slowing down but we will
find out soon, I am speculating we may have a new amateur/professional league event involving the 911 given we have a few of them now and
maybe another event involving the Mazda's.

I am speculating we may have a new amateur/professional league event involving the 911 given we have a few of them now and
maybe another event involving the Mazda's.

The Honda Civic could also inspire more events for the Hot Hatch series (only 3 so far), or maybe even bring back the Type R series from older GT titles.

I would also like to see a GT League series for the increasing number of N100 and N200 cars, such as the Honda S800, which currently stand with limited applicability in GT League unless fitted with upgrades. Imagine something similar to the Lightweight Kei series but without the kei car limitation / theme.

The Honda Civic could also inspire more events for the Hot Hatch series (only 3 so far), or maybe even bring back the Type R series from older GT titles..

It is probably a given that the Hot Hatch series is due two new races with this update but I hope the Civic is competitive for it!

We do certainly need something to make use of the large number of N100/200 cars, maybe the could bring back Japanese league championship or something along those lines?

It is probably a given that the Hot Hatch series is due two new races with this update but I hope the Civic is competitive for it!

Hard to say until the final content is confirmed. PD often has that funny habit of missing opportunities in plain sight.

ItWe do certainly need something to make use of the large number of N100/200 cars, maybe the could bring back Japanese league championship or something along those lines?

There’s already the J Sports series in Amateur League dedicated to Japanese cars but it’s not well-suited for anything below N300. Of course, they could always bring the same series to Beginner League and populate it with N200 entries. The Sunday Cup would suffice if it wasn’t for the rather baffling N400 cap.

No circuit this time, 4 cars. The GT Sport is coming to the end of the road. I guess December 2019 to february 2020 will be the last update ever for this game.

I find it extremely disappointing that we only have 5-7 more updates. I suppose the GTS servers will be shutting down approximately 6 months after the last update too??

I find it extremely disappointing that we only have 5-7 more updates. I suppose the GTS servers will be shutting down approximately 6 months after the last update too??
I would not lose faith THAT quickly though. We still have around 197 cars left before we reached the aforementioned 500 cars Kaz promised us from the very beginning. Given PD's track record from their recent DLC content, it is going to take much more than 7 months to release all of them.

No circuit this time, 4 cars. The GT Sport is coming to the end of the road. I guess December 2019 to february 2020 will be the last update ever for this game.

You have any proof for this or is this yet another "Sky is falling" type post which for some reason ignores the pattern of the silouettes and the track only ever being revealed once the update drops?

Back