Next Motosport Series to be in Gran Turismo

• Thread starter GT6mebe
  • 292 comments

What Motorsport Series do you want or to be improved

• Total voters
I voted FIA GT but it's not the only important GT series that could be in GT5:

- VLN : (which is where the Shultze GT-R come from) A racing series based on Nurburgring Nordschleife and 24h.

VLN-10--Lauf-Langstreckenmeisterschaft-N--rburgring-31-10-2009-r498x333-C-468f825-277308.jpg

- Blancpain Endurance Series :

1534334441.jpg

458-blancpain.jpg

- ADAC Masters :

4595102464_b7ec32cd7a_z.jpg

- Internetional GT Open :

5969409029_028dc08dda_z.jpg

What about a Gumball style rally - point to point racing with street cars. Not like NFS though - much better. I'm dreaming now.

True 125 Shifter karts would be a great addition along with some kart tracks like the infield tracks at Spa and Fuji. V8 Supercars would be awesome. Vintage F1 would be great. Vintage race cars of any kind would be great.

So many times ive said the cars in GT5 are dis-jointed, there are loads of cars that stand alone like the ford falcon, an australian v8, i know we have GT 500/300, DTM and LMP, but theres far too many single cars from series with no other true counterparts, id honestly swap hundreds of cars out of the game for more complete series of cars.
What id really like to see in GT5 is the full grid of BTCC, and throw Brands Hatch in for good measure 👍 ( both GP and Indy )

I would love to see a DLC pack including FIA GT cars along with a couple of FIA GT circuits! At the least, I would want to be able to RM some of the Ferraris, Lambos, Astons, Audis, and BMW's for FIA GT racing.

I voted for all but drifting (just not into it personally). Some of them (especially F1) will be hard to implement due to exclusive licensing rights by other companies.

I voted for D1 drifting, improve WRC and V8 supercars.

I think the WRC got a really bad representation in GT5 and they need to add it into A spec, with some realistic point to point stages like RBR, so that there's actually some incentive to go back and do it. I'm sure lot's of people besides rally fans would really enjoy to drive those stages also the drifters and hillclimbers could make good use of the tarmac stages.

It would be nice to see lots of D1 cars too after seeing gran turismo all over D1 cars for a while, I thought there would be a lot more than what we got. Some of the famous D1 tracks would have been nice too. Also adjusting how the controls work to better suit drifting(while in drift mode) would be great too.

At this rate, I would want 'improve Super GT' actually. So many different cars at this point that are missing from Super GT...and I can provide enough evidence. Else I would have many, many classic WRC rally cars put in.

I voted for Improve NASCAR.

If PD want to win over the americans , they need to really do a good job of the NASCAR in the game.
Such as safety cars, PROPER DAMAGE , caution periods and with PS4 power , a full grid of cars.

Do you think NASCAR is the only race series with a caution flag? no. And do you think PD will go through the time to add a 43 car field? no.

Last edited:
Do you think NASCAR is the only race series with a caution flag? no. And do you think PD will go throught the time to add a 43 car field? no.

This: 👍
PD has no reason to create a full 43 car field NASCAR game since other developers hold licensing rights to NASCAR and its not PD's fault that the other developers do a bad job so....

Actually now that I think about it FIA GT can be easily mimicked if PD provided a livery editor and some decent customization. I would rather have something more unique like historical racing.

09historics_01.jpg

masters-series-spa-f1-beta.jpg

Yes please :drool::drool:

I do not think they need to work on a separate iteration. What they need is to focus different parts of their team and different things.

The rally physics are decent. What they need is some proper rally tracks and really narrow ones. Not necessarily real though. Maybe a hill climb likes Pikes Peak and an online rally mode properly integrated and it would be a lot more popular in my opinion.

Same here.I would love some old Datsun cars to go along with the already historic cars in the game

Rob-F1-Fan
I voted for Improve NASCAR.

If PD want to win over the americans , they need to really do a good job of the NASCAR in the game.

That's if they wanted to win over the Southern American states (mostly). Drag racing would help with this, but the big thing that would "win" the Americans would be customization, limitless tuning, and multilayer online free roam *cough c spec cough* Light to light racing would be freaking awesome. I don't know how common that is across the pond, but over here you can do it every night if you try.

DTM most likely since they said they were working on it but ran out of time (I'm still boggled how they ran out of time.) Grand Am is NASCAR owned so that could become a possibility for GT6. Also Indycar could either become a hot or cold market this year.

Microsoft has IMSA locked down and is trying to lock down a whole lot more. Considering the fact that Microsoft can now offer racing series TV time on their own NBC Sports TV station in the US. There were Microsoft/Xbox banners all over the Race of Champions this year.

Nascar is just fine as it is.. People say they go to fast.. Clue in people, In real life, they have restrictor plates on them which restrics air into the motor (Exactly what the Power-Limiter we have it) Set the limiter to what a real life NASCAR would have on Daytona, and there you have it.. the speed problem: Solved .. :dunce:

*snickering* make NASCAR better.. right

Clue in people, In real life, they have restrictor plates on them which restrics air into the motor

As do many of the Sports Car series. Indy Car does it through the ECU. Champ Car did it through boost.

I am a firm believer of build the car to a set of guidelines and improve where and when it is needed. But those are also the old standards of unlimited budgets from factory backing.

As do many of the Sports Car series. Indy Car does it through the ECU. Champ Car did it through boost.

I am a firm believer of build the car to a set of guidelines and improve where and when it is needed. But those are also the old standards of unlimited budgets from factory backing.

Yes, some people don't think at times.

Here's my wish list of future Racing series on GT6
V8 Supercars
DTM
Indycar
New WRC
WTCC
WEC
Classic Grand Prix cars from the 50'a and 60's
FIA GT1
Improved SuperGT
Formula 3
And maybe more NASCAR

What I want is integration of Can-Am cars, or Group 7. So far we have two, and that's great, but Can-Am is a great way for GT6 to go, and some of those G7 cars were really cool.

I voted what i think it would be easy for PD to implement on the series as they did with NASCAR i will say V8 Supercars.

If they are making Bathurst there is a huge possibility to include this. 2 or 3 brands with different liveries. Piece of Cake for PD.

To my own thinking i will add more F1 cars but from the past with legend cars, FIA GT (but we can have this through RM´s), more Rally categories/groups not just WRC cars (including legends), LMP of course, and Touring cars (WTCC, BTCC, DTM and more BUT again we can have this through RM´s).

Last edited:
Back