NFL General Discussion

carl_giants_jersey.jpg

I had 4 kidneys on this game.

Best part? Tom Brady doesn't get a Corvette, I love love love it when Tom Brady loses :). Also, love to ECU alumnus Linval Joseph, represent the Pirates bro! :D

...now life can resume to normal now that the Super Bowl is over.

The Giants just seemed to be more in control than the Patriots. It was a very good game to me. The only real thing people will question is that late touchdown scored by NYG. He wanted to stop, but to me- you play to win the game. Not tie, not keep it close- WIN. THE. GAME. Still, it was that 21-17 knockout punch that makes the Giants the Super Bowl champs. I didn't really have a favorite. Part of me actually wanted to pick the Patriots to win. Then again, I'm so poor with picks that I just let the players decide the game rather than me try to make an educated guess as to who wins a game.

Well, bring on Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans!

JohnBM01
...now life can resume to normal now that the Super Bowl is over.

The Giants just seemed to be more in control than the Patriots. It was a very good game to me. The only real thing people will question is that late touchdown scored by NYG. He wanted to stop, but to me- you play to win the game. Not tie, not keep it close- WIN. THE. GAME. Still, it was that 21-17 knockout punch that makes the Giants the Super Bowl champs. I didn't really have a favorite. Part of me actually wanted to pick the Patriots to win. Then again, I'm so poor with picks that I just let the players decide the game rather than me try to make an educated guess as to who wins a game.

Well, bring on Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans!

Very well said sir.

News around where I live will be dominated about the Queens diamond jubilee.. :rolleyes:

I think it was the Sunday Night Football Facebook page, they said "Eli Manning drives a Cadillac Esalade Hybrid, Tom Brady drives an Audi R8, who do you think is better?" lol

Now Manning has a Corvette :sly:

Cowboys965
I think it was the Sunday Night Football Facebook page, they said "Eli Manning drives a Cadillac Esalade Hybrid, Tom Brady drives an Audi R8, who do you think is better?" lol

Now Manning has a Corvette :sly:

Maybe they should race and see who wins.

YEAH BABY!! NEW YORK GIANTS DO IT AGAIN!!!
Giants came in confident and took care of business. This game looked so much like 42. Made a little scratch on the side with this one too. LOVING IT!!!
Man I'm still hyped (and drunk).

The Patriot killers do it again.

Well, that was fun in the end. All the sports and news channels are showing the non-winning play - Brady's hail mary pass (belting pass, really unlucky not to pick up the set and score) - rather than the winning play which would be massively difficult to explain (as would the 2pt conversion play - mind you, so would the 2pt safety) to the uninitiated :lol:

Back