NFL General Discussion

You're right. The Bengals look worse by the day and the 49ers actually don't look super awful. Harbaugh might just be the guy who can fix Alex Smith. Not to mention Colin Kaepernick might actually turn out to be decent.

I still want Andrew Luck, though... :indiff: (who doesn't?)

Hindsight.

So I'm a Steeler fan. I don't care for the Ravens, but I hate Belicheck and Brady. Who do I pull for in the Super Bowl?

I think he's also implying that Steelers fans aren't thrilled that the Niners are going for their sixth title, as well.

I'm rooting for the 49ers because my wife is...happy wife = happy life.

Did you guys hear about JaMarcus Russell wanting to make a comeback?

Apparently he is so focused he dropped from 320 lbs to 308 lbs.:lol:

Did you guys hear about JaMarcus Russell wanting to make a comeback?

Is that even possible? I thought you had to be good at one point to have a come back.:confused:

Besides, coming back could tarnish his legacy as one of the biggest busts of all time.

My heart is rooting for Baltimore, but my brain says SF.

Jerome

Sadly he could compete for the starting job for the Jets :(

Yeah as either Rex Ryan's food taster or a bum lineman.:lol:

Is that even possible? I thought you had to be good at one point to have a come back.:confused:

Besides, coming back could tarnish his legacy as one of the biggest busts of all time.

Well at least JaMarcus doesn't have hype to live up to anymore. First of all he needs to cut that weight down as fast as possible, and get a conditioning coach to help him maintain. I think he's trying to enroll into some football academy that did produce NFL players.

The only thing that will hold him back is the laziness that undid him. That's the issue I find with fresh QBs getting fat pay days on what the College game sold them. There's too many factors that can make or break a QB in the NFL game, and overpaying them is foolish.

He can root for the London Silly Nannies.

1347286507568.jpg

Congratulations to Bill Parcells, Curley Culp, Dave Robinson, Warren Sapp, Jon Ogden, Cris Carter, and Larry Allen for the 2013 Canton nod.

Back