NFS Hot Pursuit 3

:lol: I listen to Eurobeat mainly along with my races. There are times when I need total focus, and peace, that's when my Classical music comes in. There are also times when I want to go all out, and drive extremely wild, that's when my Trance comes in. If it's just some random, or somewhat type of race, I bust out with the GT5 Lounge, Bossanova, and Jazz selections. Music affects how I drive, very, very much. :P

I like to believe it affects my driving too, in fact I did at one point. But it's proven that it doesn't change the way I drive at all.

Though pumping Eurobeat gets me pumped up every time.

I'm fine listening to the in-game music.

I do have some songs in a custom soundtrack, but there old and not as "moving" as the ones I listen to now.

Believe it or not, I listen to slow songs to get me motivated.

Would you guys be interested in participating in a Race Tournament?

Ryou's still got to go race darren still.

Yeah it's a good idea to keep in touch with that thread if you're still in. I no longer have to since I'm out. :lol:

I'm still bitter about it.

I've had custom soundtrack for as long as I can remember.... First it was a bunch of techno and pop that got lowpass filtered, then I went for jazz, now I just play Initial D OST....

And mind you, it's pretty fun after watching enough Initial D.

Initial D was an Arcade Game series/ PS3 Game? I guess me and ryou are racing today barring any additional problems.

Last edited:
I was so happy when they announce NFS Hot Pursuit, This is a real NFS game, no tuning Japanese cars like NFS underground, no realistic race game like Shift. I don't get me wrong these are great games, but a real NFS game is Supercars driving away from the cops, and it should feel arcade racing games.

Hot Pursuit 2 IMO is the last of the "true" HP series. This game is like a spin-off to me.

the driving mechanics are like lesser (arcade-y) Burnout, and racers having spike strips and EMPs is silly to me.

I liked it a lot more when the racers had nothing but their car as a weapon. They'd actually have to dodge and ram at police cars. Now, it's just dodge and EMP, and covering the road with spike strips.

Hot Pursuit 2 IMO is the last of the "true" HP series. This game is like a spin-off to me.

the driving mechanics are like lesser (arcade-y) Burnout, and racers having spike strips and EMPs is silly to me.

I liked it a lot more when the racers had nothing but their car as a weapon. They'd actually have to dodge and ram at police cars. Now, it's just dodge and EMP, and covering the road with spike strips.

Most Wanted was a "Spin Off" well crafted that captured HP2s style of Hit and Run style gameplay and intense police pursuits. HP3 was just a Burnout Game posing as a Need For Speed, I mean Takedowns shouldn't be in NFS, ruins it totally. And having to earn your Nitro doing Burnout-like actions is silly. It should be how Most Wanted was, go to 100mph, Nitro starts to refill. But HP3 does better its Bigger Brother HP2 by long shot. Just Most Wanted was HP3, but better.

Would you guys buy a DLC that had tracks or cars from the original NFS Hot pursuit.
I know there is a Lambo Diablo SV and Lambo Countach as DLC. and those cars was in original.

I have every DLC since I love driving in this game, though the Apollo has totally ruined the Hyper Tier...

But to answer your question, no. The way they made Seacrest won't allow room for circuit tracks....
There are certain features in Seacrest that can suggest an expansion to the city like how Burnout Paradise got the Island, though we don't know if it'll happen.

Performance Tier's coming to an end.

PM the guy a number between 0 to 100. We'll know what route we're running when there is a winner in the performance tier...

We're going Super Tier now, and the SL65 is banned as well. 👍

Is there any chance of a boxed complete edition being released with all the DLC? Also is it true that even if you buy the game new the online code inside might have expired?

Is there a chance? There could be based on what was done with Burnout, but CriterionGames hasn't said a thing after the Armed and Dangerous Pack.....

Never heard about Online Passes expiring either.

Is there a chance? There could be based on what was done with Burnout, but CriterionGames hasn't said a thing after the Armed and Dangerous Pack.....

Never heard about Online Passes expiring either.

Online passes dont expire unless the account the code was used on was deleted.
Codes are tied with accounts and cannot expire.

Oh right because I heard, I think it was even here on GTP that if a boxed new EA game has been bought like a year or more after the game released the online code inside the box may have expired or been reassigned. I don't want to buy it new only to find the code is worthless. I wasn't talking about accounts that are already registered.

Robin.

Robin.
Oh right because I heard, I think it was even here on GTP that if a boxed new EA game has been bought like a year or more after the game released the online code inside the box may have expired or been reassigned. I don't want to buy it new only to find the code is worthless. I wasn't talking about accounts that are already registered.

Robin.

Well, codes do not expire or become invalid until they have been used soo...

I got mine on release day, 18th November. Ive had one problem with DLC and thats it.

And Robin, it will not expire at all, so it doesn't really matter for how long you have had it.

Latest Posts

Back