NFS Hot Pursuit 3

@ Robin, They don't.

I don't know where this expiry thing came form, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

The system has a bunch of codes, they print them off and slip it in the game boxes. They sit there and wait until it gets activated.. I don't see why there needs to be an expiry date on them.

@ Robin, They don't.

I don't know where this expiry thing came form, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

The system has a bunch of codes, they print them off and slip it in the game boxes. They sit there and wait until it gets activated.. I don't see why there needs to be an expiry date on them.

Yeah I think I got some conflicting info from around the net when all this online code business started and I have yet to buy a code based game which I was I was concerned. Some people were saying that the publishers wanted to even screw people over who didn't buy the game at launch but got it still new but cheaper way later on by making the codes expire in box.

All they have done with codes is just add another annoying layer to purchasing games, just like DRM.

But I'm clear on it now 👍

It's not that big a problem so long as you're not buying it used. :lol:

Were you thinking of buying it? Should have got it sooner before people knew which cars were the fastest in each tier... Tiers 3 and 5 are utterly ruined now.

Shift 2 Unleashed Back of manual

"Code expires on 31st December 2021. Good only for new purchases of Shift 2 Unleashed."

Were you thinking of buying it? Should have got it sooner before people knew which cars were the fastest in each tier... Tiers 3 and 5 are utterly ruined now.

Yeah I'm considering getting it, been too busy over the last year to really buy any games and it was one I was eyeing. Trust EA to release something good and gradually ruin it via updates :lol:

As for the codes and DRM its more about the principal, you should own outright what you buy but that doesn't seem to be true any more with most things.

"Code expires on 31st December 2021. Good only for new purchases of Shift 2 Unleashed."

Someone's going to be disappointed on new years day when they buy a piece of sealed EA history... who now happen to run the government :ill:

Had good fun playing this game tonight with a friend (Turtlenajder), and did better than expected considering I haven't played in a while :) 👍

Im just getting back into Need for speed HP man its fun but I suck I need to learn how to take the corners better its not GT5 lol

Cornering in this game is stupidly-simple, but that's why I love it, because it's easy to learn, hard to master...

Please please please, just never ever use the brakes in this game. You almost never need to... Just use Power-Over Drifting Technique...

Has anyone seen Seacrest Chronicle vendors? They've got an NFS ProStreet screenshot on them, but I don't know who the guy next to the screenshot is :confused:
pic.jpg

I don't play this time as casually anymore.... rather, I don't play as much right now due to school, but don't let that discourage you from wanting to play a few games with me. I'm down to play just about anytime granted that you invite on PSN...

The other times you'll see me play is when I'm racing someone in a tournament or when I'm trying to set a new time for the weekly time trials.

For the past 5-10 minutes I've been playing around with the Ignition button, but it serves no real purpose. Simple minds, simple pleasures I guess :dopey:

When would you though? I thought most races were rolling starts... (for example, Future Perfect has a rolling start (I'm trying to beat you in it as well) :dopey:

Is there supposed to be a fairly noticeable difference? I'm holding L3 but I don't feel anything happening :confused:

You see his avatar, Daniel? Yeah, that's where he's going with this.

You won't be using Ignition for anything... like turning on/off your front lamps don't do anything really.

What's your time in Future Perfect so far?

Last edited:
:lol: I guess there's "Gullible" written on the ceiling too?
I haven't gotten that fast... my record's 3.11-12 or something like that.

*looks up*

Dammit! How'd you put that there?!

:lol: I guess there's "Gullible" written on the ceiling too?
I haven't gotten that fast... my record's 3.11-12 or something like that.

There's room for improvement.. and you can easily get that to 3:06 once you analyze that video I posted earlier.

I downloaded the demo about a year ago and now it's expired! I wanted to try it out again and see how it feels after playing GT5 for so long, this is very upsetting.

Yup the demo expires in like 2 weeks after it was released... It's the same for The Run that came out just yesterday. Play it while you still can!

Back