NFS Most Wanted

• Thread starter Ram-Rod
  • 406 comments
joseph dobson
good tip, and like you i have a gallardo, i won it so has ultimate everything. I also have a Corvette with everything on it as well but i dont use that often. In my gallardo i have reached 231mph, anyone got any higher?
i have managed 235 in mine (with NOS). At the mo i'm Blacklist #4. I was #3 but my game decided to freeze in the middle of a race i was doing to get to "Bull". If i had saved my game, then i would still have my Carrera GT. GOD, THAT CAR HAS THE MOST GORGEOUS SOUND EVER!!! LIKE AN F1 CAR!!! :drool::bowdown:

joseph dobson
when you complete the game, do you unlock spoilers and things like that because the No. 4 rival has a custom spoiler (same one has Barons and No. 3's) and i can't find it anywhere. I haven't got 99% so when you beat Razor, do you unlock any custom parts like you do in NFSU2?

After you beat Razor you unlock evrything but the junkman perfomance parts.

I think thats how it is.

I have a Carrea GT and with Ultimate evrything and it went 235mph, but i no it can go faster, im really annoyed at the moment because the cops keep traping me when i hit the SUV's at the rear end (which makes me do a 360) so when i start up again, the wheels spin and i dont get a good start so they quickly box me in!!

I've had that same problem with the wheel spin.

BTW what are you guy's longest chase's?

Mine is 22 min. and something sec.'s.
I'll post the exact later if I dont do better first.

Am on to blacklist #1! the bounty on level 2 was a right pain in the you know where to do. Them police Corvettes seem to be harder to push than the SUV's.
But i did it getting all the milestones in one & now hardly need any bounty points to get onto Razor.

My longest chase was my last one in my Carrera (most beautiful sound ever) GT. It was at least 18 mins, but i didnt look at the end, will have a check.

Everytime i won a blacklist race i chose the ?? markers, so i have none of the special bits, do i win these when i kick razor behind??

Oh and i think i've only got up to 219mph then the Rev's go "brum brum brum".

Ive completed NFS Most wanted! ive got a tip on how to get more bounty, try and get your car to heat level 3, and then just try and tag cars even if you dont have to get a milestone, this means that you will get to heat level 5 quite quickly. ta this stage your probably wondering why, this is beacuse at heat level 5, you get 5,000 added to your bounty every minute or so, this also means you will complete most of the milstones in no time at all. To get the milestones were you have to escape from the cops in under 2 minutes, get a car at heat level 1, then just quickly turn and blast away with Nos, this usually works. Hope this helped anyone struggeling to get the bounty high enogh and to complete milestones!

Also, i have completed the game and i unlocked a spiler called Edge, is there more parts when you win the challenge mode as well? And on the yellow Corvette R6.R, does it have a custom spoiler or is it just a normal stock car?

Just moved up into the 8th spot... Got the Mustang GT - and while my Supra would smoke it completely - I simply LOVE the sound of that V8.. Crusing through one of the tunnels and then dropping down a gear and flooring... That sound just cannot be beaten !...

Finally completed the Career mode. Doing the last milestone was a right pain, took me like 3 hours. Everytime id either lose the cops straight away (they seem very stupid on level 1/2) or i'd just get stuck between to police Vette's on wanted level 5! But i did it. That very last car chase is a pain, and how come the M3 has worse handling than my carrera GT!?? lol, weird.

I have a few Q's. Can i only access the M3 on the career mode?? its not in the "my cars" bit & i cant actually buy one.

Do you get extra stuff for doing the challenges?? or getting 100% on career?? thanx in advance.

Delphic Reason
Ummmm... You do realise you don't have to rice your car out in NFSMW?...

Chrome Vette... :yuck:

;)
lol i know, i just changed the color to change the heat level, and i like watching the reflections

Finally completed the Career mode. Doing the last milestone was a right pain, took me like 3 hours. Everytime id either lose the cops straight away (they seem very stupid on level 1/2) or i'd just get stuck between to police Vette's on wanted level 5! But i did it. That very last car chase is a pain, and how come the M3 has worse handling than my carrera GT!?? lol, weird.

I have a few Q's. Can i only access the M3 on the career mode?? its not in the "my cars" bit & i cant actually buy one.

Do you get extra stuff for doing the challenges?? or getting 100% on career?? thanx in advance.

For the BMW look in the bonus cars.

When looking for a car for a race in Custom, press up and down, and it changes it to 3-4 categories.

Bonus
My Cars
Career

I'm now about to complete career mode for the second time.
I'm on black list #2 .
I had to restart my career because my first save, witch I had just gotten 100% on
wouldn't load the next day.
My butt hair's were on fire then LOL :)

blame on ea for the hyper summarized manual that doesnt explain anything...
what is that icon like flame for? how does it increase?

Attachments

• NFSMW_video_wmvlow 002_0001.jpg
    NFSMW_video_wmvlow 002_0001.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 59
That's your wanted status. The more you race with the same car and get chased by the cops, the more the bar fills up. I think it goes as up as 4x.

the special marker u get with cheat code
up, up, down, down, left, right, up, down
what is for? can get just one for the whole game and after used cant get anymore? or can restart the game and get another?

Back