NFS Most Wanted

• Thread starter Ram-Rod
  • 406 comments
If you're worried about getting the pink slips for your opponents car DISABLE Autosave and BEFORE you challenge the rival SAVE. Race your opponent, choose the ? markers, and hope you pick the right one. If not, just LOAD the save and give it another shot. I know I'm not the only one doing this :scared: but I think this is a given method though for a game like this. I didn't get the Golf from racer #15 but I have gotten the rest of the cars. I just got JV's Viper and love it, and his pre-race intro is my favorite. Compared to the Corvette I won his Viper has much better handling, and the stats for the cars look to be the same.

911_gt3_rs
@ live check out this walkthrough it has all of the markers in it. Click it.

Only thing i've found is that alot of them (up to #10 at least) are incorrect for the pink slip with my version, however i get around this by doing the following:

Guide says

1. Question: Pink Slip
2. Question: Get out of jail for free
3. Question: Extra impound strike
4. Unique Visual Upgrade: Roof Scoop
5. Unique Part Upgrades: Hood
6. Unique Performance Upgrades: Suspension

So i choose #1 and get an impound strike, i then pick #3 and find that it's the pink slip I.E. some of them are reversed.
:cheers:, I'll give that a go.

i've just won NO. 6's Gallardo and its great! It has Ultimate parts that i havent unlocked yet! Nothing has beaten me yet with it! And a question, i no how to get losts of cost to the state but how do i get lots of interfactions or something like that?!

Something i've been doing lately, when cop chases dont go according to plan.

Once busted don't go back into free roam after paying the fines, go directly back to the starting screen and load it up. With the PS2 version the game does not autosave until back onto free roam meaning you can load up to the autosave before the chase. I don't have a single strike.

I guess it's 'cheating' but meh...

Drag races are teerrible in MW, they're too curvy. I know it's supposed to be a realsitic game at all but i hate how the car is literally on rails, cornering at insane speeds even for an arcade game and with absolutely no input from the driver. I didn't mind in the first nfs:U as those strips were for the most part straight lines. Also not a fan of them due to using a DFP which makes lane changes sluggish as you must turn wheel which takes longer than tapping a direction.

TwinTurboJay
I suck at drag races, it took me 6 or 7 times to win the first one you 'have' to do.

Same here, the shifting isn't very good I must say.

I also won the Gollardo Pink slip, but after a race or two I sold it. My favorite car rightnow is the GTO with everything but Ultimate upgrades on it. I tend to oversteer on my DFP and since this car lacks handling it is nice to drive. I have two 'project' cars which I use for various events. 1) The 2nd Porsche available (I believe the Turbo S?) and 2) The Rx-7.

Btw, I don't know if it is covered in this thread (I haven't got myself caught up on it since leaving for Thanksgiving), but to earn more money just keep doing races over and over again. I found a lap knockout race that I can complete in under 3 minutes and gets me 12k per race. I am waiting to unlock the Ultimate upgrades so I can start re-racing the the ones that give more money. I can run the lap knockout race and be 10-15+ secs ahead of 2nd place at the end of 3rd lap with my GTO.

i started a new alias two days ago and i am now 8th on the BlackList. I'm using Baron's Cayman S, which i painted chrome, coloured the rims gold and added my signature number to it: 18. I tell ya, this car look SOOOOOO hot with the flame graphics on the side :drool:

i want to know something, i am 5th on the blacklist and the next rivals car is a green dodge viper, he has a spoiler on that i cant find anywere in the tnuershop, so, how do i get it?

when you go in the tuner shops, press o (on PS2) and it rakes you round the back. It also tells you at the main menu before you go to tune your car!

I've tried that and nothing works, also pressed every single button the controller aswell and still no luck.

Can you provide some extra help please.

nitro_2005
i started a new alias two days ago and i am now 8th on the BlackList. I'm using Baron's Cayman S, which i painted chrome, coloured the rims gold and added my signature number to it: 18. I tell ya, this car look SOOOOOO hot with the flame graphics on the side :drool:

You have got to be kidding me?...

How can you do such a thing to that car?... Chrome paint, flames, and gold rims on a Porsche?... Or any car for that matter...

The Cayman is not the most attractive porsche around, but it deserves some respect...

;)

Delphic Reason
You have got to be kidding me?...

How can you do such a thing to that car?... Chrome paint, flames, and gold rims on a Porsche?... Or any car for that matter...

The Cayman is not the most attractive porsche around, but it deserves some respect...

;)
hey don't diss my cayman. i bet it could kick yo ass anyday!!! :lol:

i need help, i need to one lastmilestone for rival No. 4, got any tips to get round road blocks made up of SUV's and spikes so theres no room to pass because i keep fliping and i reset but i get busted, any tips then?

good tip, and like you i have a gallardo, i won it so has ultimate everything. I also have a Corvette with everything on it as well but i dont use that often. In my gallardo i have reached 231mph, anyone got any higher?

I always spray before hitting a road black and 8/10x I make it through nicely. SUV's are a different animal though, those things are like brick walls lol

I be sure to use the speedbreaker when Im coming up on the roadblock as well to make sure to aim for the rear end of a vehicle, that makes it easier to get through.

That is a good idea, although I have only used Speedbreaker once so far and that was on I believe Blacklist #8 drag race..I can see the feature being very useful, but I haven't found a need for it other than avoiding cars in drag races.

DrPepper
That is a good idea, although I have only used Speedbreaker once so far and that was on I believe Blacklist #8 drag race..I can see the feature being very useful, but I haven't found a need for it other than avoiding cars in drag races.
Hey, thanks for the tip....i've never used the speedbreaker, but I hate the drag races....good idea !

This game is pretty good fun - and (playing it on PC) BY FAR the prettiest racing game I have ever seen !... The scenery, buildings are all sooooo well done...

And I just like to be a tosser in Free Roam - Excellent entertainment be a complete arse in trafic.. Needs more pedestrians though.. Btw - I'm driving Dukes car - I doubt he'd like the treatment it gets :lol:

I just finished the Career but its still at 99%. I've done all the milestones and races, so do I have to also be ranked 1st on the Rap Sheet too? I still got the Corvette C6R UNlocked in quick race(can't modify it though). I dont think you can buy the M3 "Hero" car that you get if you sell it, so I don't recommend that . Anyone else done with the Career that can comment? Another thing I noticed (in Quick Race) is that when I showcase the Golf of the #15 opponent and back out a heat level of 5 shows up and that there are no cars in the showroom. Is there a glitch to get the cops to show up in Quick Race?

when you complete the game, do you unlock spoilers and things like that because the No. 4 rival has a custom spoiler (same one has Barons and No. 3's) and i can't find it anywhere. I haven't got 99% so when you beat Razor, do you unlock any custom parts like you do in NFSU2?

Back