NFS Payback 2017 - Post your latest Photos and Screenshots

• Thread starter torque99
  • 172 comments
0061.jpg
0062.jpg
0002.jpg

More details on the car found in the "show off your rides" thread.

All of these are from the PC version.

Once I finish the game I'm going to upload pictures like this of every car I used. I used one car per tier. The exception is drag, which I have no tier 2 car for, and Race, which I'll have two tier 3 cars: one to take on One Percent Club, and the other to be used for the Outlaw's rush.

Screenshot (18).png

This is my BMW M2, which I used for the Tier 2 Races (Silver 6)

Screenshot (31).png

The Porsche 911 RSR, which I used for Tier 2 Offroad (FEM), and is my current exploration vehicle as well

Screenshot (33).png

This is my Dodge Charger R/T, used as my tier 2 Runner. Surprisingly very fun and versatile.

Screenshot (36).png

The Mercedes-AMG GT, currently serving as my tier 3 Drift.

Well, I did say in the general thread that I already knew the livery I would put on the 242, so I've stuck to the promise. Blue's a bit off compared to the original though, in retrospect.
unknown.png

Did the other four colors, as well.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Wasn't specifically a Volvo back then, but I'd say the livery still fits.
43_vehicle_blocker.jpg
|
maxresdefault.jpg

546.png

0067.jpg
0068.jpg
0064.jpg
0072.jpg

There was an old rusty, orange Datsun Z on the street that I grew up on... at least for a few years. I decided to make mine look similar to that one. Tried to make it look like Mac added some diffusers and flares, wheels, and a new trunk lid but kept the original patina. I'm enjoying this car a lot more than I expected to.

^^^ Ha ha I'll have to check it out... I usually don't think to enter photo mode when I'm actually racing.

The creepy guy looks like he's out for revenge... He's saying "If you stupid punks drifting around a corner ram into me ONE MORE TIME!!"

Back