NFS Payback 2017 - Post your latest Photos and Screenshots

• Thread starter torque99
  • 172 comments
full

^^^ That is a sick wrap on the Datsun. What class is it? Race?

Thanks! You can't quite see it there but the front end is chromed with a torn effect, I'll get a better screenshot. It's a drift class car. đź‘Ť

I'm kind of torn with the derelicts. I love the idea, but I'm not a huge fan of any of the cars they chose. I feel like I wouldn't know what to do with the Datsun, Beetle, or Mustang. I don't care for Mustangs, and there are just a lot of other cars available that interest me more than those. I think I'll use the C10 for off-road, the Bel Air for runner, and maaaybe the Beetle for drag. Maaaybe the Datsun for drifting. But I'm not thrilled with how any of them look once they convert to superbuilds. I dunno, it's just me probably.

Hi guys,

I have taken some really good photos in Payback on Xbox One but wanted to know as I have one i want to use as a background how I get the images in game externally on Xbox ?

Thanks

Hi guys,

I have taken some really good photos in Payback on Xbox One but wanted to know as I have one i want to use as a background how I get the images in game externally on Xbox ?

Thanks

Hi Kris, try using http://xboxclips.com/ or http://xboxdvr.com/ (I use the former)

There is no sign up required, simply insert your gamertag to view your captures. Feel free to post them here too!

I'm kind of torn with the derelicts. I love the idea, but I'm not a huge fan of any of the cars they chose. I feel like I wouldn't know what to do with the Datsun, Beetle, or Mustang. I don't care for Mustangs, and there are just a lot of other cars available that interest me more than those. I think I'll use the C10 for off-road, the Bel Air for runner, and maaaybe the Beetle for drag. Maaaybe the Datsun for drifting. But I'm not thrilled with how any of them look once they convert to superbuilds. I dunno, it's just me probably.

I'm the total opposite, I've loved every one so far! I can't wait to get my Beetle to superbuild level. Mine are as follows *SPOILERS FOR DERELICTS BELOW*

Mustang - Drag
Beetle - Off Road
Datsun - Drift
C10 - Drift
Bel Air - Off Road

In other news, I have a Porsche!

mBNeUv.png

^^^^ A Lotus doing a wheestand... that's hilariously awesome!

Great looking shots guys... keep 'em coming!

I have the game now too, but very limited time to play.... I'll be posting my customization photos months after everyone else has grown tired of the game LOL.

^^^ You just didn't do the doors on the Huracan, right? I'm kinda on the fence about the Mansory kits. They look wicked but I'm not sure I like how much they mess with the factory style lines on the sides. My perfect Lambo body kit would be the Mansory front end and back end, with the width of the Liberty Walk fenders and quarter panels, but with body-integrated flares instead of bolt-on.

^^^ You just didn't do the doors on the Huracan, right? I'm kinda on the fence about the Mansory kits. They look wicked but I'm not sure I like how much they mess with the factory style lines on the sides. My perfect Lambo body kit would be the Mansory front end and back end, with the width of the Liberty Walk fenders and quarter panels, but with body-integrated flares instead of bolt-on.

There are two styles of Mansory kits you can put on the Huracan, I went with the more subtle carbon package (i.e. the one that doesn't come as a part set interfere with lines on the door.) I might buy another with the wide bodykit in future as a drift build.

^^^ :bowdown:

I'm gradually collecting shots from the game, but I'm having too much fun playing to spend my limited free time posting them. I'll get around to it eventually.

I'm probably in the minority by the sounds of it, but I personally feel like the depth of field and focus features of snapshot mode are a lot better than they were in 2015.

I see it still doesn't have any motion blur on the background when taking pics, shame.... i only tried the demo, and it was one of the things that i didnt like to buy the game... (i really love taking screens lol)

I see it still doesn't have any motion blur on the background when taking pics, shame.... i only tried the demo, and it was one of the things that i didnt like to buy the game... (i really love taking screens lol)

Yeah, this is the one thing that the photo mode desperately needs, it would really help add a sense of action to photos. I might edit some in Photoshop to have a blurred background to see how it looks.

Back