NHL Season 2012-2013

• Thread starter Tzun
  • 993 comments
Well that was fun. Oh well, Habs have been the better team, Price lost game 1, and this one was lost on some suspect officiating and a momentary lapse.

Better team? How is it a better team that theyre losing 3-1 :P Sharks Nucks still in OT with a 3-3 tie. WAY TO GO ISLES! YEEEAAA!

Suck it Canucks!!! 4-3 OT!!!

Meh, San Jose was the better team, kinda sad the refs decided this one though. In other news, I can't believe I'm actually cheering for Toronto, if only to knock you guys out.

Edit: and go Isles, beat those damn Pens.

Noob. Allways when you do you're blog to the ransome thingy, could you copy it here? :P Im using phone most of the time so its not so easy to find it since the app does not show the signature. Thanks :) Interesting opinions btw.

Just for the Canucks fans ;)

images

Your call, Toronto.

What a fantastic game. If everybody in the U.K saw an ice hockey game like that, they'd become fans instantly!

Yeah, that was a hell of a game. I'm not a fan of either team but I'm pulling for the Bruins because I really hate listening to all the annoying Leafs fans (I live about 2 hours south of Toronto, so I'm right in Leafs territory.

Think it the fact we keep going down in this series shows that even if we tie it up. We are gonna be on the losing end. :(

Predictably the Wild lost. Still, considering their recent history I'll take a 1st round playoff loss against the 'Hawks.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bruins do go out, they are, putting it quite bluntly, 🤬

I'd rather a team that has played well and deserves to go through progresses, no place for filler in the cup.

LEAFS !

The team has been playing fantastic the past 3 games. I was at the ACC on Wednesday when we lost in overtime but I still left we played better that day. So happy to push a game 7 and will be ecstatic if we advance to the next round !

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Habs fan and I hate the Bruins more than the Leafs, but I live right in Leafs territory and I can't handle the fans :lol:

Spezza practicing first time since his surgery.

Im glad Lucic finally got a goal and now his ready to score 3 :)

[Edit]: If the Leafs win im disappointed but not suprised.

Last edited:
Not sure what's going on with the Bruins, they seem completely against changing their game plan at all. The Leafs are playing tight in front of the net and boxing out the Bruins' attack, they need to do something other than dump and cycle. The problem is the Leafs' D is big enough to stop the Bruins from cycling, and they seem completely against doing anything off the rush or trying to carry the puck over the line.

Would also like to see Jagr with Krejci or Bergeron, he's playing better than Horton and Marchand IMO so you could move one of those guys to the 3rd line. I don't think the Bruins will drop 3 straight though, I know the Leafs have momentum but I don't think Boston will come out so flat tonight. Nor do I think it will take Boston 59:30 to score their first goal.

Almost wonder if you'll see the game 1 version of the Bruins again.

They had a plane malfunction (not sure if spelled right) and didnt leave Toronto until Monday morning, SO they had a good night sleep other than the Leafs you flew from Toronto to Boston right after the game. Also the Bruins probably missed the morning skate. So its like fresh Bruins versus Leafs. And Noob, dont you worry ;)

Win or lose tonight this has been a entertaining, physical and hard fought series. The fact that we have battled our way to tie the series 3-3 is an accomplishment for our young team. Good luck and hopefully I don't pass out from suspense, GLG.

Yeah, it's probably been the most entertaining 1st round series. Two good physical teams and between Krejci, Kadri, Kessel, Lupul, JVR, Seguin, etc etc, there's just a ton of skill on display. Not to mention how great the goaltending's been.

Obviously the Bruins had somewhere more important to be tonight, so didn't even show up except for the start of the 1st and end of the 2nd.

What on earth is going on with them? They look so uninterested!

Now I have no excuses for staying up until the small hours, at least until the final.

And, of course, they make their comeback with minutes left in the third. Too little, too late.

WHAT?! They tied it in the last minute? I don't... just... what?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Forgive me for doubting you, Boston. You bunch of drama queens :P

Last edited:
Back