NHL Season 2012-2013

• Thread starter Tzun
  • 993 comments
Oh man I can't hate the Leafs enough to rub this in right now. What an awful feeling for the Leafs fans.

The Maple Leafs may have just suffered the most incredible collapse in one game in NHL postseason history.

Bye bye Meat Loafs. You guys got lucky to be here anyways. Besides, you're owned by the already overpaid teachers unions. I'm a horrible person, I know.

That.. was.. embarrassing. I am going to go play some golf now.

They Leafs played well. glad they pushed game 7 and didn't just bend over and get rocked every game. Don't think we were lucky, this team has skill and the desire to win. few unlucky bounces this series could have a different result completely. Boston weren't as good as they could have been but were good enough to get to the next round. Now i won't hear the end of it from my buddy :(.

Is Toronto on fire yet? Because I'm ready to participate.....

Seriously though.. How... Why...

They're not called the Maple Laffs for nothing!

San Jose is jealous of that choke effort.

Second round predictions?
East:
Penguins - Senators (Sens)
Bruins - Rangers (Bruins)

West:
Blackhawks - Red Wings (Hawks)
Kings - Sharks (Sharks)

[Edit]: Results after round one: (points for every correct answer)
Tzun: 5
Noob: 5
Classic: 5
So its a tie ;) And im sorry if i missed someones predictions, just saw these 3.

Last edited:
I saw a little of DET at CHI earlier today. It was 1-0, Chicago heading into the 2nd Period when I checked in. Since? Detroit put a hit on Chicago... four goals to win 4-1 and even the series at 1. All congrats to the Red Wings today.

The 2nd Period of the New York Rangers at the Boston Bruins is about to get underway, currently tied at 1.

Ugh, what happened to my Wings the last couple of games. I hope game 7 goes better. :nervous:

Im scared that the Wings lose. I want to see Bruins - Wings final. Just to see my brothers face when my B's kick the Wings arse :)

Back