Nice Super Car Meet Pics and Quick Runs

Some cool vids there, cheers.

Is there any chance you can post an idiots step by step guide for any noobies like me on how to get a replay from PS3-PC-Youtube......................thanks.

I've got a few great replays, but the only way I can get them to you tube would be to record the screen with a video camera. Obviously I'd like a better quality than that if it's possible.
 
well my co-leader Clown uses a device called the capture card and renders the videos on this video edititor but I don't know the editing program though
 
Ahh right, capture card, cheers. Don't think I'll bother for now then. ust thought there would be a way of saving a replay to memory stick and transfering it to PC like I've done with a few photos.

Thanks anyway.
 
Some cool vids there, cheers.

Is there any chance you can post an idiots step by step guide for any noobies like me on how to get a replay from PS3-PC-Youtube......................thanks.

I've got a few great replays, but the only way I can get them to you tube would be to record the screen with a video camera. Obviously I'd like a better quality than that if it's possible.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001M0MY10/?tag=gtplanetuk-20
 
Rubba dub dubstep! First vid made me want to go party ... but its tuesday :(

Cool vids too.
 
What up Danger? Is fissfire on here?we need to do some like the first vid.

- Jeramy
 
Back