Nick & Mike's Driveclub Bonanza - Next Lobby on: ???

• Thread starter nick98
  • 97 comments

On which day you want the first lobby to be held?

• Friday

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Italy
Naples
niroxxe
NickRoss98
2a9wevs.jpg

Private lobbies for fun and profit.
GTPlanet's Driveclub community always wants to have a good time while seeing who's really the fastest. That's where me and my friend @lxmmy come in play with a private lobby series. Not only to have fun all together, but to prove our skills to pay the bills.

FORMAT
  • Two 12-player private lobbies every few weeks, held on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday (Saturday more often than not)
  • One lobby is cars-only, the other is bikes-only
  • Season Pass is not required, but highly recommended for the best possible experience
  • A PS Plus subscription is required due to the PS4 online multiplayer only allowing PS Plus players
  • Lobbies are held on the chosen time and date for (at least) 2 hours
  • Every now and then there will be special lobbies based around a vehicle class/type/brand/nationality or location
  • The next lobby will be announced on the first Monday after the previous lobby

HOW TO ENTER
  1. Just post in this thread with your PSN name to express your interest in participating. I will send you a friend request ASAP.
  2. For each of the private lobbies that will be announced, just tag me (@nick98) to get a place for said lobby. Only 11 places are available for each lobby, so be quick!
  3. If you entered one of the lobbies but you suddenly became unable to participate due to circumstances beyond your control, just tell me and I'll remove you from the contestants
  4. Log to PSN on the fixed time and wait for my invitation to the private lobby
  5. Have fun and may the best win! (And no rammers.)

One last thing, spread the word and invite anyone you know in GTP who has Driveclub!

NEXT LOBBY:

TRAIL BLAZERS
f53sk.jpg
DATE: ???
VEHICLES ALLOWED: All bikes
LOCATIONS: Scotland

PLAYER LIST:

1. @nick98
  2. VACANT
  3. VACANT
  4. VACANT
  5. VACANT
  6. VACANT
  7. VACANT
  8. VACANT
  9. VACANT
  10. VACANT
  11. VACANT
  12. VACANT

Last edited:
Remember, guys, that if you want to have a place in the private lobby, you have to tag me.

@nick98
I'm in. PSN name is cosmicosme
Saw some endurance races for 10 laps among multiplayer events, some of them went really well. Maybe we can have a couple of this kind of races cause they can get really intense! But I will be happy to just spend some racing time with peaceful lads who won't be crazy and play hit'em hard.

Last edited:
@AMG 4 LIFE Currently I'm unable to send you a friends request due to the ongoing DDoS. Don't worry, though, I'll check back every once in a while to see if PSN is back up.

It will be nice if we avoid the One:1.
Not that I dont like the car (big fan of that one) but the races will be more intense.

I never doubted that. I thought that one of the main reasons this tread was created is to avoid such crazy players and still have a good time competing with real people and not AI :)

You read my mind. :D

@nick98 I will pop my name down (already on your list) I think I should be available GMT 8pm but not sure until the day due to work etc? for an hour or so, so will check who is online then. If someone else can definitely make it then they are more than welcome to my space etc and I will go on the next one.👍

Sorry @nick98, I can't come on as I am busy during those times. Only way I can participate in these races if it was a bit earlier.

I see. Well, I think you'll have better luck on the next lobby! ;)
...I am pondering about anticipating the lobby to 5 or 6 PM, though.

I see. Well, I think you'll have better luck on the next lobby! ;)
...I am pondering about anticipating the lobby to 5 or 6 PM, though.
It's still quite late for me but I don't mind missing this one as I don't want to interrupt the schedule for others.

Hey!
My buddy wanna join this lobby, his PSN name is cream_110.
@nick98, can you add him, please? :)

Last edited:
Hey!
My buddy wanna join this lobby, his PSN name is cream_110.
@nick98, can you add him, please? :)

Unfortunately, he cannot since he is not a GTP user, and these lobbies are catered more towards the users of this forum. Sorry for the late reply, since I really don't want to disappoint both you and our friend. :(

Unfortunately, he cannot since he is not a GTP user, and these lobbies are catered more towards the users of this forum. Sorry for the late reply, since I really don't want to disappoint both you and our friend. :(
No problems. He cannot participate this time, but I'll ask him to register for the next lobby.

Back