Nick & Mike's Driveclub Bonanza - Next Lobby on: ???

• Thread starter nick98
  • 97 comments

On which day you want the first lobby to be held?

• Friday

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
I would like to make some suggestions althought Im waiting an update or two to try getting to private lobbies on Driveclub (In 3 times I tried to join, 2 were failed by impossibility to connect).

I dont think that bike´s lobbys are that well demanded, I mean, less people appears than on the cars lobby. Another suggestion I do have is to select "Sport" and "Perfomance" categorys instead of just picking hypercars or supercars every time. I know that they used to be high popular and there are still people who still like/love these kind of cars, however its good to have something different sometimes...

I would also wonder why there are ssoo many people at DriveClub main topic (some of them were even waiting for private lobbies "hardly") and so few interested in private lobby online racing. Its a really curious thing, some people even complain about the public online rooms but dont appear in any private lobby or something like that. I know private DC lobbies need compatibility improvements (about 20% of the people simply cant join), but its a very shame that we have so few organized races on it.

Due to the recent news of Evolution Studios's closure, I've lost all desire to keep this program running. Unfortunately, I'll have to call it quits. It was a short run, but it has been fun.

#UniteInSpeed
#DriveclubIsTimeless
#ThankYouEvolutionStudios

Back