Nick & Mike's Driveclub Bonanza - Next Lobby on: ???

• Thread starter nick98
  • 97 comments

On which day you want the first lobby to be held?

• Friday

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Sorry for taking so long to post.

As I said on DC main topic, I couldnt even get to the room even after more than 4 tries. Sadly, I couldnt even join even if everything else is working fine.

I dont have the bikes DC and dont have any plans to get it, so I pass this one.

And the first Bikes lobby is officially closed! Yours truly @nick98 utterly smashed the competition, but the Russian duo of @cosme and @cream_110 put up a good fight. I really do feel pity for poor @MXHyland, he didn't make it once again. :(
The next lobby will be announced next Monday, so stay tuned. ;)

Last edited:
And the first Bikes lobby is officially closed! Yours truly @nick98 utterly smashed the competition, but the Russian duo of @cosme and @cream_110 put up a good fight. I really do feel pity for poor @MXHyland, he didn't make it once again. :(
The next lobby will be announced next Monday, so stay tuned. ;)
Thank you for the lobby!
On two wheels you are a beast, think I'll have to practice a bit before next bikes lobby to put up a fight.
Also we really need as much people as possible!
Don't you think to run the lobbies every week, not every fortnigh?

Thank you for the lobby!
On two wheels you are a beast, think I'll have to practice a bit before next bikes lobby to put up a fight.
Also we really need as much people as possible!
Don't you think to run the lobbies every week, not every fortnigh?

I think I could do lobbies every week if school and other appointments don't hamper me. P:

Sorry I couldn't make this @nick98 - Been working all day :)

@MXHyland It sounds like you need to update your PS4 hardware to the latest patch 3.15? This sorted all my multiplayer out and I can join any lobby now 👍

Sorry I couldn't make this @nick98 - Been working all day :)

@MXHyland It sounds like you need to update your PS4 hardware to the latest patch 3.15? This sorted all my multiplayer out and I can join any lobby now 👍

Maybe yes, maybe no, but he said that he would have joined at 5:30 PM. By then, however, it was just me and @cream_110, so yeah, I've closed the lobby ahead of time. ^^;
But no worries about that: next Friday I have a school assembly, so I might be able to host either one lobby on Friday or Saturday, or two separate lobbies on both aforementioned weekdays. :)

I'm sorry guys that I couldn't make it, once again. Was on a ski trip the entire day yesterday. Fridays and Saturdays usually a hit or miss in this case, hence why I voted Sunday in the poll. Would love to finally race with you guys and give you a run for your money with the bikes. Though, I'll be away for the coming two weeks (roundtrip in South Africa).

:embarrassed:
but he said that he would have joined at 5:30 PM
That was the on 11th January, that day specifically. I'm not home from work until 5:20-ish PM on weekdays.

:)

I will definetely join if I'm at home. :lol: So, put me as maybe.

Edit. I won't be able to join. Sorry

Last edited:
There's not much to say about yesterday's lobby, it has been easily the worst so far, with little racing, and topped all off with a disconnection which marked its premature end. The next lobby will be announced tomorrow.

There's not much to say about yesterday's lobby, it has been easily the worst so far, with little racing, and topped all off with a disconne
ction which marked its premature end. The next lobby will be announced tomorrow.

Looking forward to it.

Annnnd new lobby announced, and this time we'll celebrate Chinese New Year... In Japan. Riding Japanese bikes. Yeah. Whatever, check the OP for more details!

Unfortunately, nobody signed up for the Lunar New Year lobby. But! A new lobby has been announced! Check the OP.

Sorry @nick98, but it looks like I may not be able to make it as my PS+ just ran out and I'm not sure if I'll be able to renew it in time for the event.

Take me off the list for now but if I'm able to renew my PS+ in time I'll make another post.

Bad news =\. I had some stuff to do this afternoon, but I happenned to have to go to the doctor. And they are important stuff, so I think I wont make it tomorrow, I wont be at home.

Can't connect to your lobby @nick98 Last time I was using poor wifi and it worked, and now when I'm connected via ethernet it doesn't work.

Edit. Tried restarting PS4/router. Nothing helped. Strange, as during last weeks bike event I could join and play normally while connected via ethernet.

Last edited:
Fun races, even though I lost every single one of them.

I actually thought this was tomorrow for some reason, hence why I was a little late in joining.

As @JASON_ROCKS1998 stated, it has been a fun time! I have won every single one of the races, although @Brend really didn't go down without a fight. My next lobby will be announced - as per tradition - next Monday, so stay tuned!

Can't connect to your lobby @nick98 Last time I was using poor wifi and it worked, and now when I'm connected via ethernet it doesn't work.

Edit. Tried restarting PS4/router. Nothing helped. Strange, as during last weeks bike event I could join and play normally while connected via ethernet.
I had the same problem. Tried the mtu settings that worked 2 weeks ago but they didnt work. I guess I should give up DC online, my only options are empty dirty public lobbies or unable to connect to private lobbies.

I don't know why I coudln't join yesterday. All other games work perfectly in multiplayer + I can normally play DC online public.

Back