Nick & Mike's Driveclub Bonanza - Next Lobby on: ???

• Thread starter nick98
  • 97 comments

On which day you want the first lobby to be held?

• Friday

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
@nick98
The race is tomorrow, the time is still 7 PM (GMT +1)?

It is, although I'm pondering about anticipating the lobby from 7 PM to 5 PM (GMT +1, Rome, of course), since I usually have dinner at 7 PM. There is an unknown factor concerning schoolwork, though, even though I really don't have much of it assigned for next week.
TL;DR: Is 5 PM fine for you? You should also ask the other guys who have booked a place - check the player list in the OP.

I'm not sure if I would be able to make it if the time was 5PM (4PM for me)

Just a few moments ago I've had the biggest stroke of genius: how about starting the lobby at 7:30 PM? I'd still have all the time I need to have dinner, and the other participants' dates wouldn't get all botched up. ;)

Just a few moments ago I've had the biggest stroke of genius: how about starting the lobby at 7:30 PM? I'd still have all the time I need to have dinner, and the other participants' dates wouldn't get all botched up. ;)
Simply ingenius :) Fine by me

I have updated the OP to show both times - 7 PM and 7:30 PM, so the other players who have booked a place can choose either one of these. ;)

I think the others won't comment. It's just the three of us choosing for, like, 7 other guys. XD

Either time is fine for me Nick.It's the car choice that's worrying me,still getting to grips with my new steering wheel,at the moment every new car I drive is a journey into the unknown :)

Sorry, guys, it looks that I won't make it today :(

Have a good race, everyone, I'll join you in a week :)
@nick98

I think Ill make it.
@nick98
Next time I suggest a reserve list so people that arent sure if they arr coming put their names therw. See you in an hour.

And that's it for the first lobby! Hobbled start, awesome finish. @AMG 4 LIFE has shown the greatest amount of skills tonight, winning almost every race! Unfortunately, @Vendrah, @Thom Lee, @torque99, @cosme and @MXHyland didn't make it, but hey, that isn't the end of the world for them - there's always next time; in fact, for the next lobby we'll go two wheels! Check the OP on Monday 11th at 3 PM (GMT +1) to see more infos about the next lobby.

Last edited:
Ah, how typical, just saw the PM. Was away the entire day. Monday shouldn't be an issue, but I'm not home from work until 5.30-ish PM.

:banghead:

And that's it for the first lobby! Hobbled start, awesome finish. @AMG 4 LIFE has shown the greatest amount of skills tonight, winning almost every race! Unfortunately, @Vendrah, @Thom Lee, @torque99, @cosme and @MXHyland didn't make it, but hey, that isn't the end of the world for them - there's always next time; in fact, for the next lobby we'll go two wheels! Check the OP on Monday 11th at 3 PM (GMT +1) to see more infos about the next lobby.
It's was a pleasure to be a part of the lobbie.
But next event I will skip, because I don't have bikes. Not really a bike mouse. So I hope after the bike event we will return to the cars.

If the next event is Bikes only then count me out as I don't have DC bikes.

Sorry, I couldn't be there but what I heard it went really well. I love to do the next event but I don't have the bike DLC.

Count me in on this one! But as I mentioned earlier, I won't be able to go online until 5.30 PM at the earliest.

Back