Nissan GTR LM Nismo Confirmed for GT Academy Final!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 1,506 comments
  • 153,021 views
Wait... it's up?

It's in the game, but those of us who don't have "uber hax0r skillz" will need to wait until GT Academy Round 4 tomorrow.
 
Ah. Just sounded like some people had seen the gold time and decided it was impossible.

Ah well, back to waiting.
 
Dammit 08-00am can't get here quick enough in the UK :indiff:
 
I have to wait until after work unfortunately. It's a Bank Holiday here and it feels like such a wasted opportunity as regards the GT-R LM Nismo.

It'll be a case of swallow dinner whole and then get settled into my ass groove for the rest of the evening while hammering round La Sarthe and Spa.
 
Because the bottom video has bad audio quality and is missing high frequency sounds.
 
Isn't the bottom video just using the muffled cockpit sound option?
 
Because the bottom video has bad audio quality and is missing high frequency sounds.
But sound on your video is awful... It's much better on second video and in Midfeld video...
 
Because the bottom video has bad audio quality and is missing high frequency sounds.

Hmmm, nope, sounds like a boxer 4 in your video! What've you been up to? :p

(Hint: it's the Subaru VGT sound).
 
I dunno, I just took the car on the track and recorded a video.
 
That thing is fast! It looks really easy to drive! Like it doesn't have any major over or understeer. Or you're just really good at driving it already...
 
That thing is fast! It looks really easy to drive! Like it doesn't have any major over or understeer. Or you're just really good at driving it already...

There's actually A LOT of understeer, I just went easy on the throttle :)
 
I dunno, I just took the car on the track and recorded a video.
You mean like most of us can't yet? :D

Anyway, strange bug, if that's what it is, and assuming whatever method you used to "obtain" the car didn't overlook / confuse something. :crazy:
 
I just used the save game @Whistle Snap posted on NeoGAF.
I see, so whatever method was used to get the car into the garage in order to save it clearly attributed the wrong sound to it. Or it was changed (by the game) when you loaded it, somehow. Interesting, either way. 👍
 
I don't think anything weird happened, in the other video when it's in cockpit view the sound is the same as in my video but without the high frequencies and in the Midfield video has the mic position set to external.

I have a thread open where you can rate the car and post your thoughts on how it drives. :)

If you have already driven the car and would like to be the first one to review it, here you go. :)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ussion-thread-with-poll.329663/#post-10744739

I already rated it.
 
I noticed there's still no video at 1080p and 60FPS, so I made one:




I'm not sure I like how the second sound (I'm assuming the Hybrid unit) is overpowering the main Engine sound. Its sad because I actually like the outside audio in the bottom one better.
 
Why does it sound different in that video compared to this one?
The original video sounds better and I think it sounds normal, without the muffled cockpit audio setting.
 
I'm not sure I like how the second sound (I'm assuming the Hybrid unit) is overpowering the main Engine sound. Its sad because I actually like the outside audio in the bottom one better.
I believe that is the transmission. Not the hybrid system. BMWs transmissions are VERY LOUD, and have a similar sound.

 
I believe that is the transmission. Not the hybrid system. BMWs transmissions are VERY LOUD, and have a similar sound.

I don't think there is a transmssion that tears your ears off like a BMW Transmission :lol:

Also, I mean on the outside. The onboard is fine, but on the outside it almost drowns out the Main Engine.
 
I don't think there is a transmssion that tears your ears off like a BMW Transmission :lol:

Also, I mean on the outside. The onboard is fine, but on the outside it almost drowns out the Main Engine.
I didn't hear anything, maybe its because of difference in speakers... And there is one other that tears off ears... :P Not as good as the BMWs do it. But its still loud! lol

 
Back