Nissan GTR LM Nismo Confirmed for GT Academy Final!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 1,506 comments
  • 153,061 views
Says it's for stability. A good thing.
I have noticed some frequent disconnects and slow loading with my friends list. Maybe this update is for that.
 
About 30 min. left hare if I'm not mistaken. Nervous @RACECAR ??? Not me, I'm as cool as the other s
 
Nope :)

While I'm waiting, here's another video:



Three things to notice:

  • Car has the most crisp upshifts and downshifts of all the cars in the game.
  • There is a lot of crackling and popping from the car in both onboard and third person at full speed on the straights (just like with the Alpine VGTs)
  • The ERS activates at a different time in comparison to the Toyota's Hybrid system, not as instant.
 
I garunteed it won't be sarthe. Too cliché to me.
 
ITs F5 time

0hlpt8n.gif



i1b8QQKL5zeJHC.jpg



Haha, I win :sly:
 
I should have gone to bed a long time ago, not staying up to drive the car (I'll do that tomorrow) but staying up to see this avatar business go down. :lol:
 
And it is open!

De La Sarthe, too.
 
OHHHH babyyyy. LETS GOO!!!
 
The winner will be decided on who gets least wheelspin, brakes the latest into the chicanes, and nailes the porsche curves.
 
There's gonna be a lot of unhappy people tonight... :lol:

You could not pay me to wear that avatar! :lol:
 
Yea, make sure to tell the rest of my "team" what they'll be wearing. :lol: The list is in this thread somewhere I think Jason.
 
Such strong feedback in the wheel.
Sounds good.
Handles good.
Fast.
Pretty cool ride.
 
Now where's that list? :sly:

I believe this is it:

Let's formally set up the bet:
Contestants:
GTP_CargoRatt
Smurfybug
Thomas__633
Fortbo
Kembro
vs
RACECAR
NW48
SSQES
MarchingSaint
Eran0004
Red_Bull_Pro
The Bet:
That La Sarthe will not be the track for GT Round 4.
The Stake:
The losing team will have to wear a terrible avatar for a month.
All other peopleon any side are welcome!!

Come on out, boys. You know the drill :sly:


Also:

0.jpg


I'm officially retiring the term "Called it" from my usage.
 
Excellent sound !

It's clear that they have found the solution for this problem. Since last summer, cars DLC have a good sound.

For driving, I prefer Toyota but Nissan GT-R LM is pleasant to drive.

Anyway, it was a very good edition for GT Academy. Thank you, PoDi.
 
Alright, off to bed with me. Good entertainment before bed.
 
I WON THE BETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Nice car too :D
 
Back