Nissan GTR LM Nismo Confirmed for GT Academy Final!!!

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 1,506 comments
Kinda explains the wheelspin, doesn't it? :lol:
On the comments of the news article there's people saying things like, well there's the usual FF wheel spin. lol :) then on my rate and review page last I checked 2 people voted that it drives "really bad." no doubt because its FFs. :D

I noticed there's still no video at 1080p and 60FPS, so I made one:

Wow, from this video it seems much less tragic to drive, I think is also thanks to your neat clean driving 👍
There's actually A LOT of understeer, I just went easy on the throttle :)
Well, it seems you have to be careful with the throttle of this car more or less as much as you should be with an MR LMP like the TS030, the Peugeot or the Audis. BTW it seems very responsive in the early/mid stage of the corner, it hits the apex fairly easily, the only problem seems to show up when you put the right foot on the gas. I can't wait to drive it tomorrow :cheers:

latest

Can't wait to drive this car. It's freaks of nature like this and the Deltawing that keep Le Mans and motorsport interesting.

This is what awaits the other team should they lose the bet. Take a good look at it because its possible you will be looking at this for the rest of the week :sly:

This is what awaits the other team should they lose the bet. Take a good look at it because its possible you will be looking at this for the rest of the week :sly:

That's the best you could come up with? Come on, that's one hot guy and I'll proudly display that avatar.....pure hotttnesssss.

That's the best you could come up with? Come on, that's one hot guy and I'll proudly display that avatar.....pure hotttnesssss.

Well as I unfortunately don't have access to photoshop thanks to my other laptop not working, it was either that or Kayne West :lol:

Or perhaps...a shirtless Bieber pic just to really stain your palette :mischievous:

Or perhaps...a shirtless Bieber pic just to really stain your palette :mischievous:
Precisely the one with the guitar in that hotel. Truly terrifying stuff. :lol: I say go for a shirtless Beiber. It'll be different and embarrassing.

Alright Bieber it is.

Now for the conclusion...
I think, considering the low file size and Whistle Snap not finding anything new in the files, I highly doubt there's a new track in there so it's pretty much certain to be La Sarthe

So...its five minutes After 1 and its still not unlocked. The hell...

I think, considering the low file size and Whistle Snap not finding anything new in the files, I highly doubt there's a new track in there so it's pretty much certain to be La Sarthe
100 percent agree. The patch was larger than I would expect. Maybe theres a short video or something somewhere.

So actually, its 2:00 am for my timeszone then (even though it says 01:00). Fine, I suppose 1 more hour wouldn't hurt.

Back